Do you find it reasonable that if a person you're dating is more into your looks than personality you won't want to be in a relationship with them?

• Yes, it's reasonable to want to leave that sort of a relationship.
  • No, I like when people like my physique - I'm not much of a personality person myself.
  • I'm okay with keeping it that casual.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me certainly A, except if shortly afterwards she starts to like my personality as well.
    In the end, who we are must define if we feel a click. Not what we look like :o

What Guys Said 2

• If I can't connect with their personally I won't stay long

• Your poll doesn't really match your question 😂 I voted b thinking no I don't want to be judged just on looks

What Girls Said 5

• Do you find it reasonable that if a person you're dating is more into your looks than personality you won't want to be in a relationship with them?
    C. I'm okay with keeping it casual

In my opinion as a hetero gal since I'm dating males it would be nearly impossible to find a guy who is not more into a gals looks than personality. I state nearly as there are blind guys. Guys it seems generally approach by looks and then her personality is considered. By de facto it appears looks is always more liked than personality.

• I want someone who like me more personality wise more. I would hope they find me attractive.

• I can agree with that. I would rather him like me for who I am, not how I look.

• I think so. Looks are transient and can be taken from you at any time. Personality, trust and commitments last. Anyone attracted to your looks alone are bound to want to bounce as soon as the next attractive person comes along. Those types of people tend to want to keep things fresh.

• i voted yes its reasonable to want to leave that sort of a relationship