White Guys, should black girls approach you?

I like white guys but I don't know if they wish to be approached generally.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I don't mind. I don't think any guys mind being approached. I'm not really into black girls, a few, so I'll probably say no. But I don't mind being approached. Makes me feel attractive, even. I've had black girls ask me directly just like "Are you into black girls?" I was just like ashamedly "Not really." They were just like "Eh, alright." Pretty confident, those girls. But, it made me feel good that I was attractive to them. And, you never know. Even when I don't like black chicks, in general, I'm attracted to a few.

It's worth a shot. You never know. Worse that happens is they're like "No."

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course if they like each other.

What Guys Said 16

• I can't speak for white guys in general, but as for me I'd be flattered if a black girl approached me.

• approach them, whats the worst that could happen? everything can be a hit or miss. but you won't know unless you try. i wish girls in general would approach me. but im a ginger, so i would accept all approaches.

• Stop with these black girl white guy questions the boob size questions were less annoying

• Fuck racial generalisation -_- , if you like them approach then...

• Yeah, who gives a fuck about the color of skin. Most guys would welcome you to do so:)

• Go for it... I really like it when a girl approaches me. However as almost all men will tell you from experience, you run the risk of rejection so if you're not used to that be ready

• Yeah, I love black girls. Only had a few though, most seem disinterested when I approach TBH.

• Yes, yes they should

• I love black girls. They can be cute and sexy.

• why the fuck do all these black women like crackers? White people enslaved you!

• LOL there isn't a black person alive today who knows anything about slavery.

• @isthatarose Believe what you like. I already stated what it was called. The Barbary Slave Trade. Look it up if you don't believe me. If not, believe whatever you want to believe.

• OMG LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Yes, you should. Honestly, most white guys assume black women don't want to talk to us, so we don't bother trying. So you breaking the ice is more likely to make something happen.

• I'd be supper flattered and probably blush. I think a lot of white guys don't approach black girls because they think black girls don't like white guys.

• No, most white guys aren't into black girls.

• The only way I would date a black girl is if she approaches me. I prefer Asians and whites so those are the type of girls I approach, that isn't to say I hate black women but when I have the choice of who to approach it will always be an Asian or white because I just prefer them, if a nice black girl comes along though and proves to me she is a good person then I'll definitely date her, she just has to do the approaching.

• Lol why does she have to approach? If you see something you truly like, wouldn't you approach? Are you intimidated or is your interest just not strong enough for black girls?

• @isthatarose Well personally I find Asian women and White women more attractive, so obviously the girl who I am going to approach (assuming I dont know her well) will be the more attractive one. Its not that I am intimidated, not really sure where this idea came from, just because a guy doesn't want to approach a girl doesn't mean he is intimidated by her, in my case I simply dont have a desire to. When given the option between a nice white girl and a nice black girl I will almost always go for the nice white girl because she will likely be more attractive in my mind. I get along with most types of personalities, so for me personality isn't an issue. I can grow to like any woman for who she is, provided she is a nice girl, not controlling, and not selfish. So, if I find 2 nice girls one black, and one white, how do I pick which one to approach? Assuming I will probably like both of their personalities? Well looks of course.

• If you like a guy, why not? You can't expect him to know if you don't do anything about it.
    Good luck.

• Definitely. 100%

What Girls Said 2

• You should approach whoever you want, but why are you so desperate to date a white guy? They aren't magical, you know LOL.

• If you like a guy, go for it. I seen a white guy at a book store but I just looked. He was cute, older than me. Maybe 30. I just think as a black girl, I think we would clash, culturally. Like we are different. I'm sure we'd get along in the bedroom but could he tolerate my r&b hip hop to his rock and country? I mean I'm pretty cultured, I'm from Canada but I don't know.