Do Men in their thirties and fourties, like being with younger women in their twenties?

I like dating guys in their thirties, as personal preference. But it always makes me feel like they are going to be more of a prude, because I'm younger, so I'm a little hesitant. Also I feel like if they were married and now divorced, kinda like I have to compete to win them over. Should I feel like that?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I appreciate how you broke that down, because the same logic could be applied to the same men who want to date younger women - they could be the immature party type or they could be romantics who had their heart broke and they figure a woman younger has less baggage and would be able to "fall in love" with them - less competition less heart break on her part. Also, a man who was busy in his early life and is ready to start looking and who is young physically - and would like a woman that could keep up so to speak.

What Guys Said 17

• Of course they do; don't you know what the natural Viagra is? YW (Young Women).

• It's just your preference, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I personally do not prefer dating women more than 8 years younger than me (ideally not more than 6 years), but that's just me though. Most men would love to date younger women.

• Depends on the girl. Hmm, I was sitting in the audience in a classical concert today, and there was a girl sat in front of me. And she would have been like 18-21. Couldn't help looking at her skin. She had 'child skin'. :P Gah, that sounds more Hannibal Lecterish than I'd hoped. I just meant women still look curiously young and cherubic at that age.

• It really depends on the girl. Some girls in their 20s are very astute and stimulating, others still bounce around like they’re fresh out of high school. I’d be far more attracted to the former as the latter would get annoying or boring quite quickly.

• Men are ultimatively physically attracted to the same age: www.feelguide.com/.../

The "problem" is that most guys still want someone they can be on a similar level of maturity and life-experience. Those who date young women usually just are in it for the sex, but not for a serious relationship.

• The problem with saying that, is the fact the some women are on the same level of maturity. In life experience and achievements. But I do see where you are coming from. But that is not the case for everyone.

• And yours is factual? Seriously, get down from your high horse.

• A better way of saying it is that not every 30 year old is more mature than a 20 year old, but no 20 year old is going to be close to the maturity of the typical 30 year old. If you think you are, chances are you are mistaken.

• Most men are attracted to women in their 20s, regardless of age. :)

• I'm almost 30 and still prefer girls in their 20's. I don't think you should worry about prudes until you reach 40+

• yes, of course. I would date someone with your looks and your age

• Yes, you should feel that way.

• all men would rather be with a women in their twenties.

• They like a nice young, fresh, naive piece of ass, sure.

• For me I don't date girls that are 3 years apart from me younger or older

But I recommend to take it slow since age difference means situation of life

• Yes younger girls are better

• i would say a lot do yes

• The older the man, the bigger the freak.

• Hell yes they like it! Girls in their 20s have a wonderful energy and of course they tend to be very attractive physically!

• So have you ever dated such a guy and did he end up being prudish?

• Go read my other question and you will see where that is at lol. To much to explain.

• Got it. Will do.

• Yeah. You have to compete with their ex.

Shouldn't be too tough a bar to pass.