Hello everyone. I recently met a girl on tinder a few days ago. She is the same age as me (15) but live in another country. I live in Denmark and she live in Sweden, but there is not that far distance. We started texting each other for 4 days ago and we have had 2 conversations where i started them both. First saying hi and asking if she had snapchat so we could continue our conversation over there.
So my question is... should I give her some space now and wait for her to text me? I've not wrote to her in 2 days nearly and she hasn't started any conversations yet. We had two very funny conversation and she seemed to be interested in me. She asked me about a lot of things and I did too. She didn't have any short replies like ¨okay¨ and on, and on... she just seemed to like me, but I may be wrong. She also wrote a heart emojy when she said goodnight the first time we wrote. (I know that might not mean anything but yeah) So girls out there.. please help me.
Best regards Emil!

What Girls Said 0