Can you really fall in love with someone you've known for only 5 months?

I feel like I'm falling for my boyfriend. Is 5 months too soon to tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I fell in love with my girlfriend after two weeks. I'd never been in love before. We've been together for two years and we think we will be together for the rest of our lives.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• well kind of. you love the parts you know. ignoring things about them you don´t know yet that you might hate.

• It can happen any time... love is a strange thing

• fell in love with my wife after 3 months of only talking (long distance relationship). After meeting in person, we were engaged and married in less than 9 more months total. You'll know if he's the right guy

• "falling for my boyfriend"

Weren't you supposedd to already be? If he is your boy?

• You can be high on someone on a period of 5 months yes.

What Girls Said 10

• You can fall in love whenever apparently.

I've never been in love, I'm not sure even with myself. The closest thing to love I've ever felt is maybe for my younger siblings. I would throw myself in front of a bus for those two. (I'd say train but as a bus is going slower I would live for longer as I go under the wheels so it'd hurt a lot more making it more significant that I would go through that pain for them)

Love is knowing most of a persons faults and accepting them into your heart anyway. You want to make them smile no matter the cost, you need to know they're safe. You want to know and be part of everything they're doing and find it hard to accept when they don't want the same. But you back off anyway because you want always for them to be happy.

You can love a person after however long of knowing them, but you will only be in love when you have found every dip and curve and corner of their personality, and love them anyway.

• I don't think there's a time limit. A lot of people feel like love isn't something we have much control over.

• No. Falling for someone can happen at any time. I mean people know each other at different rates. I knew i loved mine after 3 months. If you feel it you feel it

• You can fall for someone in less time

• I thinks it is not important time.. the most important thing is you can trust him. İf you know to him well and trust , you can say :)

• Yes you can. Not everyone tho!

• 3-4 months means you're in love :)

• I have had many relationships over my life but I've only been in love once. He took my breath away in our first conversation. He's just amazing. Our cheeks are sore from laughing so much when we are together. I didn't believe in proper love until I met him. He proposed in July, Im such a lucky girl. I would say if you really want to, def do. Everything happens for a reason, no matter what he answers remember that!!

• it is possible.

• Nope my man and I fell in love in two months and we're now engaged after being together for four years

• so, no it's not too soon to say something?

• NopeNope... He told me at two months and I was fine with it... Not long after that I said it to him