This guy that I am talking to at work is flirting with another coworker?

I have been getting to know this guy that I work with for a few weeks now, and I really like him. Last night, I decided to look on Instagram and saw that he liked a lot of one our coworkers pictures, and commented on how nice her body is and that he thinks that she is cute. He does not know that I saw this, so today at work I completely gave him the cold shoulder. I can't help but to feel bad because he does not know what is making me treat him the way that I am, but I'm very upset because it's going to make me feel awkward anytime that she is around him and I because I know what he thinks of her. I have only hung out with him once ( we have kissed) and I normally talk to him everyday. Do I have a legitimate reason to be upset, or am I just over reacting? And is this something I should talk to him about or just leave it alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• He technically did nothing wrong, but I understand why you're upset

Most Helpful Girl

• I would keep my distance. If he's checking out other women AND leading you on, he's no good. I wouldn't want him after that. Says a lot about him. These little things are signs that you shouldn't over look. Don't talk to him, because then you look like the one up his ass. Play his own game, flirt with guys, and keep minimal communication

• Nah it's not a bad sign, women are often flaky so if you want any success with them you need to date as many as possible until one will stay.

What Guys Said 1

• He isn't in a monogamous relationship, so TECHNICALLY he did nothing wrong. If u want to be in a relationship with him, let him know! ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• Just leave it alone. You haven't set boundaries and guys do look at other women regardlesz