Please help! is he playing hard to get or uninterested?

So I started talking with this guy but he hasn't answered my message since 4 days ago, his answers are always short but to the point, we used to go to this activity thing every weekend and he doesn't remember me, I asked him if he was honestly interested in getting to know me better and he said "it would be rude if I said no, sure why not" also before all this I followed him on Instagram and he followed me back so I assume i must've gotten his attention, he says he's interest but doesn't show interest, he hasn't unfollowed me or unfriended me on snapchat so I just hope he's playing hard to get and he's not annoyed or uninterested, what are your thoughts?

He hasn't seen my message either

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmaoo Its pretty clear he's uninterested Op

• then why hasn't he unfriended me and why did he follow me on Instagram if he didn't even remember me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not interested at all

• Those things do not indicate interest

What Guys Said 1

• He's not interested. The clue is, "it would be rude to say no..." in other words he's not saying "no" because that would be rude.

• Friends versus "getting to know better" i. e. moving in a dating direction. Remembering you even liking you is not the same as wanting to even begin to date.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry hun, I don't think he's interested.

• Here are some hints that should be obvious that he isn't interested.

1) It takes him a long time to reply back to your text. If he was interested he would reply instantly.
      2) He doesn't remember you. (like you said) If you like someone you pay close attention to them.
      3) His response to you "it would be rude if I said no, sure why not."
      He doesn't sound very sincere with that "sure, whatever" attitude or "I don't want to be rude"
      4) You followed him on Instagram first correct? Maybe he is just curious but isn't really that into you.
      5) He hasn't unfriended you because you might notice and feel offended, knowing that "I don't want to be rude" attitude.