Is tinder good for a relationship?

Ladies, do you use tinder to try and find a guy to date? How much success do you have? The girl I was seeing decided to download it again, but in the 1.5 years I've known her and dated, she only dated 1 other guy for 2 months. I've dated her for around 7 to 8 months.

I try to tell her and other girls that tinder isn't good for relationships. It's better to stick with who you have, the grass isn't always greener. ☺ She's also back and forth with me, she will say that's it, but next she will come over, talk and have sex. She still likes me, I guess I just hurt her. 😧

Most Helpful Girl

• I went on a tinder date and it was a bad decision. If I could go back in time, I wouldn't have gone out with him.
    Everyone's motives on tinder are different. You can try.

• The girl I've been seeing off and on since 2014 only has sex in relationships. Come to think of it, in the past 1.5 years, she's only had sex with me and some guy she dated for 2 months, bur she had no feelings for him and he left (summertime thing). She only goes on tinder because she's had it for such a long time, it's like an addiction. I can't take it seriously.

"Tindering for the most manly man who is quite handsome to show me off at the Vet school prom 💁"

She knows that I know she has it too.

Girl behaviour is weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• considering the shear number of apps and dating sites around today I have no idea if tinder be any better than the rest , I've never used it personally but tried and failed on other free dating sites in the past. I think generally its better to meet people in person and really if you can't meet people in reality why would you think your going to do better online? it makes no sense to me why some people who couldn't even walk up and say hi to a girl in a bar think there going to find someone on those sites.

• You never really know if people are even telling the truth or what they really want from you. You may talk to someone amazing and find out they aren't like that.

I met my girl on there in Oct 14, but I was myself and showed my flames, so did she and we met. We went for a walk with her dog for a date and just talked. My whole time, I've never met any other girl worth dating. Tinder is a waste of time.

• i think a lot of girls use that site for attention , I know 2 girls who worked at pub in town and one night drunk they were putting some photo's up just for something to do. they both already know a lot of people and would only date someone they knew from real life , I doubt they'd actually date a guy online just cause he liked there photo ,

• Being added to social media and talking to the guys are okay too? The girl I've been seeing suggested a step back from the relationship right now for me to work on myself and she's been quite busy with school.

Perhaps I'm overthinking? Because she doesn't hook up and she only wants to date, we've been off and on since Oct 2014. Since, she only saw 1 guy for 2 months because I went to Europe. She's 28.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe tinder is for quick sex and not sure for relationship. But u can have exception. This is from what I see

• I've found there is a good amount of women on their just to talk and boost their ego. Or its for fun and leading people on.

When it comes down to it, it's just a game to pass time.

• No that's rare for finding a long term relationship. Most free dating websites are like that

Maybe for a fuck buddy it's great

She knows that I know she has it too.

Girl behaviour is weird.

• A lot of people online are weird. That's why they're online! Well most since they can't get someone in RL

• You may find, as you get older, the opportunities to meet people 'irl' diminish.

• not always but it can be

• I don't think so
    go hang out somewhere

She knows that I know she has it too.

Girl behaviour is weird.

What Guys Said 0