Girls, How does a guy with a "bad" personality make it better?

Almost every girl I talk to says "I prefer personality over looks" and thats reflected I suppose in my dating history. I am a pretty good looking guy, most of my girl friends agree that I am one of the better looking guys around. That being said though I have a stunning lack of girls that are interested in me (I should specify in a relationship, I've had a few girls try to get with me for sex, but I'm not about that). I am 21 and had a whopping 0 girlfriends, I haven't even been on a date with a girl, as I said I dont want sex, I want a relationship, which is pretty hard to come by at least for me. I figure that since I am good looking, fairly intelligent, and pretty well off financially, and still dont have a girlfriend, the culprit must be my personality. Apparently I act a certain way that women dont like, which I can't explain because I like the way I act. I am doing something wrong though because I haven't had a girlfriend. So what can I do to improve my personality?

What Girls Said 1

• Looks are more important initially, if there isn't that initial attraction then it isn't gonna go anywhere. But if you think its your personality then its a bit difficult to guess what it might be without knowing u. Do you have any girl friends you could ask to give you an frank and honest opinion?

What Guys Said 0