Would you date someone without a facebook?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have FB, I respect people who don't use social media.

What Guys Said 20

• Not only would I but I am

• How does her not having a Facebook have to do with anything?

• Yes because facebook has never been a prerequesite for a relationship.

Social media is also the gathering point for all the losers on this planet because it's an easy way for the average joe to make their voices heard by other losers.

• Yes. I don't have a Facebook or any social media because I think it's a waste of time

• I would prefer it.

• So because I don't use Facebook, I'm un-datable to you?

• Haha, I don't have a facebook either. Just wondering what other people's opinions were :)

• Oh, I totally interpreted it wrong, my apologies.

And to answer your question, Yes. I would definitely date someone without a Facebook. Good thing I didn't vote too early, voting A.

• Who cares about Facebook

• Sure, why not?

• I would be more likely to avoid dating someone WITH FB. HATE IT.

• A girl who doesn't use social media, how fantastic that'll be. Not having to worry about her checking her news feed or making new posts while we're talking.

• Since I don't have facebook, it would be a plus for me her not having face book.

• I'd find it endearing

• Actually i would like her more.

• I hope to dare someone without a Facebook.

• Believe it or not it's easier to know if someone is up to funny stuff in a relationship when they don't have fb

• I wouldn't even put my relationship status on fb cause I hate social dickwads

• I wouldn't anybody with a face

• Of course why not? As long as I've spoken to her over the phone ;) x

• yes, i will. Because FACEBOOK itself is a Fake thing but the girl is a real thing , Lol..

• They're the only people I will date lol

What Girls Said 29

• I know its hard for you young whipper snappers to believe this, but there have literally been centuries on this earth where Facebook did not exist and people still somehow managed to date each other, and some even marry, and some even have kids without an internet. Consider this: most people's FB and social media is a series of either lies, or this perfect view of someone that isn't really reality. Knowing someone in the flesh and in person, let's you see the real them. It also forces you to be more social with them and to reach out and connect more to them in person rather then sending a bunch of useless LOL's or emoticons all the time.

• Honestly, who wouldn't? It's not a big deal.

• Yes, in fact I think relationships have a better chance when Facebook is out of the picture. I would have no idea if this had anything to do with it or not, but for months I was off facebook when I started a relationship. Then once I re-activated it, things went a bit downhill and I think the less you're able to see that side of peoples' lives, maybe it's better because then you know the real them - the one that's right in front of you, not the one that's being portrayed on social media.

• Yes I'd actually prefer it tbh. I hate Facebook with a passion and I don't use it. I've had no problem getting a boyfriend.

• My partner already is kinda like that. He has one, just one with about 10 friends, no pictures, no statuses, no life events, and he never goes on it, so... :P

• I wish I could find a guy without a facebook. I would gladly give it up as well. No hidden IM's to exes or chicks just looking for attention that are willing to jack up relationship... no embarassments, no disrespect, no posting about every detail of your fights to get sympathy from the opposite sex then showing off about it. Facebook causes sooooo many problems in relationships.

• Duh. Who gives a fuck? I don't even really use it myself. I can't believe it could be a dealbreaker for someone, that's insane.

• What if some people stopped talking to you after you block unfriend them on Facebook? Like they won't speak to you in person now since you done that

• @Moose2coolvargas I don't use FB. I don't know what you're trying to say/ask.

• If someone doesn't date you just cause you don't have a facebook account then he is a TOTAL jerk that doesn't deserve a second from your time... And vice versa
    besides whatsapp is better 😏😌

• Another one that doesn't have Facebook and have never had it, and yes it would be an absolute bonus. Facebook = relationship ruiner!!

• Yes. Facebook is what ruins a relationship lots of times. If that was eliminated, I wouldn't mind. It'd actually be nice.

• Yes I would!

• LOL i voted no wtf is wrong with me?
    i meant yes... i don't have Facebook myself.

• Why wouldn't I?

• yes cuz I don't have it either.. well I do but I don't ever use it..

• Yeah. I don't have social media. Bonus for me

• Of course I would. That's not important in the slightest.

• Yes. I would prefer it if he had Facebook for practical reasons

• Yeah that's not a big deal to me. There was a time when I myself didn't have a Facebook. That was like 8 years ago but still.

• I prefer that actually. My ex didn't have facebook but we were pretty cool about it. He didn't check mine also.

• Sure I would.

• yes of course

• I did for 1,5 years. He had whatsapp though.

• Sure! Why not?

• Yessssss esp since I didn't have a fb for a while at one point

• I don't have Facebook lol it's not used anymore amongst my friends

• Yes I would. There is nothing wrong with not having a fb account.

• Yes, and I would probably brag to all my friends about how he didn't fall into the Facebook trap.

• Yeah, but only if he respects that I use Facebook and I like it.

• Yes. I don't have Facebook any more.