How can I help my girl feel better?

My girlfriend started her period last night this morning she's having really bad cramps. She tried eating some chocolate it didn't help. She's in bed she was holding her tummy and making loud moaning noises. I asked her if she was ok she said not really. I sat beside her I kissed her and hugged her and rubber her tummy she said she's still hurting. I asked her if she wants any pills for it she said no. I would call the doctor but it's been snowing outside they said no one should be out on the road unless if they have to. Our road is very dangerous during winter especially if there's snow and ice. How can I comfort her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say she should consider taking pain medication, but if she refuses then to get into the shower and turn the shower head to the pressure setting. Make sure the water is really warm and run it over the effected area. This is what I did to ease my wicked cramps when I got them; the heat helped ease the muscles and the pressure setting was like a massage so I found it helpful.

What Girls Said 6

• Just give her some space!

• First day hurts like hell. Unless she takes pain medication, it really wouldn't go away. I just bear the pain most of the time bec im mostly at work. Try hot compress in her tummy.

• Fill up a hot water bottle with hot, not boiling water, and give it to her so she can sit it on her stomach. Hot drinks like tea or hot chocolate help too as they increase blood flow to the skin and can help relax muscles.
    Hope that helps 😊

• She should lay on her stomach and put pressure on it

• get a blanket or towel and put it in the drier for 20 minutes and place the towel on her stomach :)

• Advil is about all that helped with my terrible and painful cramps. That and laying down, trying not to think about it. I would call a doctor, though, ti make sure that it isn't something serious, like endometriosis. Sometimes, that causes severly painful cramps.

It is unbelievable for some women. Like, somone is physically kicking you in your stomach. Sadly, there is no cure.

What Guys Said 0