If the face is pretty body is overlooked?

Now dont get me wrong , being overweight or fat is not attractive to most people , some dont mind but the majority prefer a healthy weight partner , but i've realized that the prettier the face the more we are willing to overlook some extra pounds... a chubby girl with a pretty face is not going to hard time pulling in guys who show interest in her , yeah she's a bit chubby and has some extra fat on her stomach and thighs but she is really pretty so its okay , even the guys too i guess ( iam a guy so can't decided ) , i was wondering if i am the only one who noticed this who you have noticed too that a naturally pretty face can make up for those extra few pounds... even if you put another girl who's not as pretty but is skinny chances are most guys will go with the pretty girl with some extra weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all, I notice it all the time. There has been a scientific study that both males and females notice the face more than any other body part. Yes even more than big boobies! SO its not to my surprise that beautiful faces win across the board.

Most Helpful Guy

• People llook at a pretty face and think, on some level, that they may be around at some point when the rest of the body matches the face.

No where to go but up.

Somebody with a fit body and a homely face has nowhere to go but down.

• pretty much

• Man, where did these women get the idea that butterface was something men desired? Good lord they always learn the exact wrong thing lol

• hahahahah butterface is what most men go to for sex , not so pretty and hot body, it can work out for a couple weeks , but for a lifelong partner they want the most good looking they can find ( notice how i said find not get cause we dont always get to find pretty people )

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, you ever play those racing video games, where you get a certain number of points you have to a lot to speed, handling, acceleration, etc?

That's what yr talking about, here.

If you look at the set of girls THAT A CERTAIN MAN WILL GET, then, of course there's gna be a sliding scale. Like, duh.

If you look at the set of men a certain woman will get, you'll see the same thing, but with different parameters. More social and/or sexual dominance will trade off against looks. If the woman is into a guy's material wealth, or height, or whatever, then those things will be on the sliding scale, too.

that's the key, though -- you're looking at the set of women available to one certain dude.
    If you start moving up the dude scale, then you'll see overall improvements in the women, correspondingly. Just like you need more overall points in the racing game to play the advanced tracks.

• I think this is true, to some extent. I don't have the same body I did when I was 20; I have gradually gained some weight over the years. But I still get hit on a fair amount. It's probably a 'whole package' kind of deal. If a guy is awesome and I feel attracted to him, his weight is a consideration, but it's not going to be a deciding factor.

• sure, some people go with that.

• Lol, naw. I think guys can deal with a almost tolerant face if her body is good. Guys like butterfaces , not all though. hence why most people are average or lower in the face.

• no you're wrong if she's not good looking not even the best face cn make up for that

• if you want sex its great , long term commitment... no not really, also maybe you dont know how to judge girls looks? maybe they're not butterfaces at all

• Umm, I'm capable of judging girls faces. Plus like I said all the guys I've ever known said the face comes in behind boobs, Ass, sex drive. But that's the guys I've known

• I'm more attracted to facial aesthetics (nice eyes, good smile, a good jawline, etc). I do want my partner to be healthy, but he doesn't have to be ripped. I'll date skinny to chubby and in-between, as long as they are fairly healthy.

I can sometimes see this with some guys I know as well. Some friends would go for the woman with a really pretty face and long hair, even though she is kind of chubby. While a few went for the one that had a "great" fit body and he face was just ok.

• Hmmm didn't know that. From what I see now a days, guys go for the buttaface girl. She has a hot body but an okay face

• then its just me , face is more important

• Well thats nice to hear. Sucks for me though because I dont think my face is all that cute. But thats a nice gesture

What Guys Said 4

• It can depending how desperate you are

• The thing is, I haven't found many chubby or fat girls with faces that could be described as pretty.

I HAVE found chubby or fat girls who COULD be pretty if they lost weight.

• Not true with me

• no fatties no exceptions.