Girls why do you ignore people on street while passing?

Yes, why? even the boy is hot/cute why ignore and look on ground like we have plague in our face. I feel insecure and fking depressed. Everyone told me im hot as fk even some nice dressed sexy lady hbb was shocked that i was single. Perhaps looks dont matter what does is the thickness of your wallet and what car you drive

Most Helpful Guy

• They have been showered with attention since they were like 12. They can't relate to men and men can't relate to them

What Girls Said 4

• What interest do I have with you? Nothing. I'm not interested. That's why "I" don't look at people on the street. Because I'm to busy minding my own business

• okay So you're not interessted in hot/cute guys perhaps you like ugly men who is attractive for you lmao.

• Admiring hot girl/guy is not craving for sex. at least you can hear them out and decide later or reject in a nice way instead of giving a weird/creepy look

• Not if you're taken man.

• Because women generally dislike being approached by men they don't know on the street while they're going about their business. It doesn't matter how good looking you are, the behavior is creepy and unwanted.

• All girls are whore and u are not sexy. Besides, u will become a drug dealer as soon as someone say hi. Like hi, (do you have stuff?) well not in your pants not that one, but the stuffs

• We get catcalled or whistled at in the street on a regular basis. If you even dare to look at a guy or give them eye contact. Usually it makes it worse.

I usually don't because I don't feel comfortable.

What Guys Said 6

• Looks do matter to women. Any woman that says they don't is lying. Just like looks matter to men to.

• Also the other thing is most women do not have very good social skills at all. They have automaticly decided in their minds that all a guy wants that is trying to talk to her is sex but yet women turn around and say "it is easy to talk to women, just say Hi". Well that is not true, women don't just talk to men openly like they claim they do and you can't just say hi.

• @KENKONG Don't start calling me names. I am just saying how women act. I am not thirsty and don't act like the thirsty men do. You don't know me, so don't call me a misogynist because I am not thank you very much and I don't appericate you calling me that. So take your name calling and shove it up your own ass because that is where your stupid head is in the first place. Bye I don't talk to stuipd people like you.

• However, I must admit there are still some nice women out there that are not like this but most are these days. It just takes a very long time to find a good woman.

• Sadly, trying to meet women in the street is a very bad strategy. Problem is, most of them have a lot of other shit in their plate than trying to meet guys, while they are in the street. It might work on rare occasions, but, I would not assume you could get any success by that way.

Better for meeting women are clubs or bars, or some social circle/activity where there are women as well. But yeah, all of those imply a lot of going out and socializing and mingling, and if you don't find such social activities interesting, you'll just have to get used to being single, for a long long time. Sorry, but that's just how it is.

• Its because you're not actually hot lol just because people tell you stuff doesn't mean it's true!

• Dude get stuff that signifies your wealth such as a nice car, clothes and whatever else and plenty of women who think "my shit doesn't stink and I'm awesome" will be bulging their eyes out when they see you and will notice you.

https://youtu.be/yl9j_W9ES9Q

• This is how the average woman treats your average male who tries to approach her and is not some 6'2 aesthetic male with a model face.

https://youtu.be/ugHnYsaXND8

Throw in some money and she quickly warms up to him.

• Why does anyone has to do anything with random people on street?

• Girls have the social skills of a snail