True or false: guys are less likely to reject girls than vice versa?

Do you agree with this statement? I think the odds of rejection are pretty equal from both sides, but I've been told otherwise.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm brutally honest I think guys will take the pussy even if they don't like her that much then they'll make an excuse to dip out later on. So you're more likely to get a flat out rejection from girls because fewer of them carry that attitude about sex.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It comes from the common misconception that we are always approached. And logically, if we are aproached more (in a lot of cases no 😏), we have more options and if a guy that's never approached gets approached, he will accept the girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Of course, guys are far less likely to reject.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this is true, men have higher sex drives than women, meaning on average men are more desperate meaning most men set the bar lower than a female would

0|0
    0|0
  • It will vary from person to person, but on average I agree with that, I think you're on to something there.

I think that the more often someone is approached then the more often they will reject people; beggars can't be choosers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have rejected way more woman than I have accepted.

0|0
    0|0
  • My record is 25 and 2. That's 25 I rejected and 2 who rejected me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!