Guys, do you think it is harder for us to find a woman that is worth dating than it was for our fathers?

I think our fathers had it much better than we do. Women were way nicer back then and real ladies. Women back then got treated like ladies because they were ladies and not bitches like most women these days are. These days very few women are ladies and that is the reason they don't get treated like ladies because most women now are not ladies. What do you think?

@Iron_Man what do you think.

• It was more easy for our fathers. Most women these days are bitches.
    65% (63)
  • I don't think there has been any change.
    25% (24)
  • I think women are better now than when our fathers were dating.
    10% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I believe so... media made women fucked up... before a lot of real ladies than today's generation sad to say now most of them want a bad boy

• Yes, I am so pissed off with women right now. Fucken bitches most of them are.

• Thanks for the MH, middle finger for downvotes

• Your welcome and I thought that was downvotes orginally but you can't downvote on GAG anymore. That is the number of comments under your opinion. As soon as I post this it will change to 10.

What Guys Said 16

• More women are open to one night stands today. But as far as having any sort of relationship that really matters is concerned, it's gotten a lot harder. Women were taught that "equality" with men means feeling just as entitled to "no-strings-attached" as men were alleged to feel. This has led to both sexes being miserable, and the not-so "liberated" women being too stubborn to back-track. Even when all evidence suggests that there's been a major error and it's time to reboot, pride says otherwise.

• Yes I think its harder now then before because their is no accountability for women currently as their was prior. A woman can act in any fashion with complete disregard to the consequences and society as a whole allows it with out any real consequence. Even shaming, a social tool to enforce proper behavior and conduct is itself being shamed, as long as it is used to try and enforce appropriate socially (and individually) condusive behavior. That combined with the modern view that femininity is bad and masculinity is outright evil, we have a society that is fairly apathetic (in many cases out right hostile) to men especially as it pertains to their interactions with women. Over all I do think its harder to find women (and even men) who do not hold these notions as truth and by extention to find a woman who is worth having. Thankfully this is not applicable to all women but we still have far to go to undo the damage that has been done.

• easier and harder.

There are fewer real girls out there, but because the fake ones take it all out it's not had to see the real girls when you meet them.

But overal, i think society has become fucked. Emotional conections mean nothing, marriages and relationships only matter when they work... both men and women has in average become worse since then. Meaning you're searching for the diamond in the piles of shit.

• I would say it is about the same, but only because my father is not much older than me considering my parents are both under 40 and went to High School in the 1990s. To be honest, I think the reason so many women aren't worth it anymore is because so many males aren't worth it anymore either. Long gone are the days when males were men who cared about true values like honor, integrity, sacrifice, hard work, and duty. Instead we now live in a society of effeminate hipsters and beta males who can't even change a damn tire. As a rule of thumb, I think that if the few good remaining men and women out there hold firm to their values, then eventually they will find the right person if they are patient enough.

• I would say that it is harder to date "seriously", but easier for us to get "sex". So I agree with you that our fathers had it better in terms of there not being such an anti-male environment and that women in society weren't as jaded towards men.
    On the flip side during the past 20-30 years men have relenquished there manhood in certain areas to appeal to feminism. This has lessened the domination of all male thinking and policy in our society "which is fair". But unfortunately in doing so the sexes seem to but heads more and struggle over gender roles, identity, and social dominance. This seems to perpetuate an infinite pissing match between men and women, and unfortunately is a wedge issue. The irony of it all is one would think that more equality would bring us closer, but it just feels like more animosity instead.

• It's because woman are trying to compete with/be men. Woman use to rely on men, naturally, and now days they have the mentality that they don't need no man. I'm strong. Independent. I have a degree. I'm so much better than a man. Why do they deserve me? Do they deserve me? I can do anything he can. yada yada yada

So, naturally, they use them for sex these days. And to pop out kids. Then the divorce comes and you see them on match. com "35 divorced. Kids at home." Want me?

• Most women make me sick! Get me a bucket to vomit in because after being around most women I need it. You know what I have no sympathy for women that end up alone. They can go buy 75 cats and cry to themselves I dont give a fuck. Also it is funny women saying they dont' need men blah blah blah Who invented the car they drive, who fixes their car most of the time when it breaks down, most things women do or use have invovled a man or many men.

• Not at all, it's a lot easier if you're smart.

• I strongly disagree with you. I think most women are bitches these days. However, I do appericate your opinion.

• Yeah but it's easier to spot them, that's my point. In olden days there were fewer but they were more difficult to winkle out.

• More women are into casual sex now. Casual sex follows more of a hypergamy, winner take all model where the most hot/fun guys get all the girls. It's not entirely that way, but it's more that way, so if you're not one of the top tier guys, it's harder to find a woman interested in dating you.

• I'm not seeking out dating or relationships atm but if I was, I think I could find one. Finding a compatible partner is hard for everyone regardless of the time period.

• Social media and constant connection has made both sexes more focused on casual sex and unfaithfulness, the song American Idiot comes to mind with how our social dating works now

• Yes, I have noticted when you do it right just how easy it is to get young women's minds thinking about sexy with you. It really is easy to get young women's minds thinking naughty and dirty things about you. Women seem to be just as much like this as men deep down when you get it correct with them.

• Asker,
      If you really think that, you 'd better accept reality.
      weknowmemes.com/.../...ith-the-morals-of-a-man.jpg

• @jacquesvol I don't accept that because most girls have much worse behaviour than men do. I feel.

• Easier for me: more women have uni degrees now.

• Girls struggle just as much, I know it sounds cliche but if you just "be yourself" you won't have to put in any effort, beyond the basic dating protocol of approaching, flirting, and making conversation.

disclaimer: my perspective is from a gay guy with many female friends, take it for what its worth.

• I personally believe girls cause most of their own problems and cause most of the bad treatment they get from men themselves. I don't even care what most girls go though anymore because they cause it themselves.

• I was going to choose A. but I don't think most women these days are bitches.

• i voted for B, there is always the good woman for each one of us, we need just to open our heart and mind

• Yeah women have only gotten pickier.

• They sure have, I think looks matter more to women than men. However, society would not admit that and women would not either.

• Pffft, women haven't changed. Society has changed.

• Pffft, don't agree with you.

• I don't have any issues I am just saying what society tends to think. Why is the answer always I have issues for saying how moden society thinks. I have seen it with my own eyes. I take offence to what you just said to me because you don't even know me.

• Just because I don't agree with you does not mean I need therapy. It is the truth women have become much more voilent than they use to be. I can't even be bothered explaing it to you if all your answer is going to be is I need therapy. I expected something more mature than that of a man your age. You are rude person and I am not going to accept it. I have not done anything or said anything to you to show I need therapy.