I know I shouldn't be, but I am nervous why she has changed her texting habits?

I've been going out with this girl for the past about 4 months. We talk pretty much every day, and it normally would not take her long to reply at all, unless she has something else going on. Last week we went to dinner, everything was fine at dinner. But then things changed the next day, she seemed distant. We didn't hang out at all that weekend and she said she was feeling off the last couple days and just wasn't feeling great. I was fine with that, but it continued. She feels better now but she will take forever to respond now, which has never been a problem before. Last night she texted me saying how crazy work was, we exchanged like 4 sets of texts, then she never responded the rest of the night.

I decided not to text her at all until I heard from her, so at around 1PM today, she texts me, I respond and then no response again for the rest of the day.

I know I shouldn't be nervous, considering she's still texting me and actually has initiated the texting a couple times, but she just seems distant. And it mainly makes me nervous because we used to text literally all the time and sudden changes seem like a bad sign. But it could just be that she has been really tired and is still feeling off, I'm not sure. I don't have the best confidence when it comes to women because I haven't had much luck in the past and have been burned a lot. I've only seen her once over the last 3 weeks because of the holidays (I had to travel)

So what do you think? Do you think it's not a big deal? Or is there something to the change in texting habits?

And should I ask her if everything is ok? Should I even bring up the fact that I've noticed she's been distant and has barely been responding to my texts? She never responded to my text today (which she initiated by the way), but she did respond to a snapchat. I am so confused...

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her a bit of space. I will say that a person will always find time for you if they want to. My ex and I were together for 4 years, between his school and work he texted me every day at least once.

Maybe there's someone else or she could just be busy with her life. Focus less on her and more on you, she'll reach out when she's ready.

• I'm mainly just confused, if she didn't want to talk to me or was not interested in me anymore, then why initiate contact? If nothing has changed for her, then why not respond to my texts? She initiated contact today then never responded... I've been really stressed out the last couple days over this. We have still texted everyday... but it's never more than a few exchanges

• yea I am, I was stressed out for a lot of our time together, mainly because she could be pretty judgmental about things and always seemed to be testing me. I've gotten over it pretty well and I've moved on, I'll just have this as a learning experience for future relationships

• I sincerely wish you didn't have to gain this sort of experience. I'm very happy to hear you're doing well. :) You did and are doing well!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Give her space.

She probably is crazy busy. Nothing you wrote indicates she lost interest in you or yalls relationship.