Have You Ever Been Cheated On?

Answer the poll below and share your experience in the comments

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! she was a horny girl who wanted me all to herself but wanted other pee wees in her va-jayjay :) What a hoot! She was a ton of fun, too bad she had to betray me like that :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope to my knowlledge I have never been cheated on.

No one ever cheats on a crazy psycho chick. Normally they just run for the hills before they can even do it. :D

What Guys Said 65

• Yeah, twice.

First break up made me a bodybuilder and the second one helped me to score good marks in my final year of med school.

And I'm single now but I don't regret it either because I still have better goals to achieve in my life rather than being in a relationship with a wrong person.

• My second wife had an affair with another woman. We got divorced. Now I am dating a woman who is really fun, intelligent, and hot! :)

• Psycho bisexuals are the worst. Glad you found out and got a divorce while the getting out was good. You could've wound up on Investigation Discovery.

• Teenagers think its all a fairy tale. They will learn as they go through life.

• 98-99 gal: I don't think she was ever really committed to me in spirit in the first place, so she doesn't count. I knew something was up when she claimed she still read my letters, but couldn't tell me the name of a character I had mentioned in a recent letter.

01-02 gal: Not sure she was as committed to me as I was to her; but she got into gangs and drugs and I became chopped liver.

2011 gal: She claimed she just liked watching him play basketball, was all. Later, I saw a lot of photos of them together. And she started talking about her step-dad dying as though somehow it were my fault. Something rang very false.

2014 gal: She turned out to be bisexual, into Loki porn, and even began entertaining bestiality fantasies. After having me believe one thing about her, she suddenly started pulling that crap. I couldn't get away fast enough.

Most of the other gals I've been interested in briefly, sadly, appear to not have a soul.

• I vote 'A'

It did happen in one of my relationships and while I was ok and cool with it. She just wouldn't want to admit it or talk about it when I mentioned it subtly. Well I could have confronted her with proof and stuff but it really wouldn't have gotten us anywhere. All I wanted her to know is that I was no fool and had my ways around better than her :D

Again what bothers me is not the girl boning some other guy, problem is denial. But again with time I've realized is that that's how human nature is most times :)

We did carry on strong for a good 4 years but when she went ballistic and insecure for no apparent reason that is when I ended it :)

• I have been, a few times. Last girlfriend broke up with me over the phone crying admitting she was cheating over the last two months and apologized profusely. Call ended as she was too distressed to talk. Refused to talk to me, text or meet up and talk about it. Never saw her again.

• Voted yes but its somewhat in between.. I was seeing that girl and it was getting serious. She was also hanging out with a friend of mine but I didn't mind. After a while , I believed they were together way too much and ended the relation. The next week they were together... Dodged a bullet.

• Yup my wife of 22 years... it was unfortunate and felt bad for my daughter more, but a few years later and I am with someone that is beautiful in every way to me. All in all, it worked out for the best!

• But didn't you think the same thing about your ex-wife?

• @AleDeEurope do you mean feel bad for my ex-wife? Not really, she was attempting to take me for a ride and I just so happen to find out early before she could make the switch to the other guy. She had no regard for my feelings. I though that if it ever did come to it (break-up that is) that we would both have enough decency and respect for each other as life long friends to just be honest with each other.

I guess I was a little naive and thought that our friendship was worth more.

Regardless, we are both much happier now and we are still civil to each other. I know I ended up with someone that means more to me then she ever did.

• Twice.

Caught my ex on a dating website. She said it was her "twin sister" loool I wasn't born yesterday..

Other time was a different ex said she was going to the beach with her sister and her friends. She did, but she also took a guy, slept with him, TOLD me she did and how she didn't regret it. Yup, we broke up instantly.

• Also keep in mind that GAG is chalk full of virgins. So, I'm not exactly sure what would constitute virgins. If you ask my opinion, I'd say all of the people who answered no are virgins. No shame. Just saying. I think literally anyone who has been in several semi-serious relationships will be cheated on.

And yes. I have been cheated on. By my fiance.

• Twice.

1: High school girlfriend who I dated into college. We went to different schools (not too far apart). One of her friends (let's call him Kevin) from HS also went to the same college as her. Anyways, it ended when we were at a party, and I caught in her a bedroom wiping her mouth, bent over Kevin's dick that's still out of his pants. That fucking bitch.

2: First college girlfriend. Things go well and she even moves in with me. Until we meet my friend's roommate, let's call him Jose. Jose seems an alright guy, invites us over for parties, etc. But he's got a crazy fascination over my girlfriend. But hey, I trust her to be faithful. She'll see him purely as a friend, right?

Fast forward a year, she and I have a rough patch in our relationship. She decides to find solace in screwing Jose. I know this, because I got home early from a work day that was unexpectedly cut short, to find him balls-deep in my girlfriend on the couch. In MY FUCKING APARTMENT.

I force Jose out, yell at my girlfriend, who replies," blah blah, you're no fun, you don't do anything for me, he listens to me, he does this/that". Anyways, she moves out and in with one of her friends. I refuse to talk to Jose. And my friend that was rooming with Jose eventually stopped being his roommate, after saying that he's really bad at paying bills, extremely messy, and has habits that he's too scared to even speak of.

Anyways, ex-girlfriend, hope you had fun with Jose. If you two end up together, fucking good luck with his turbulent lifestyle, you cunt. At least you'll enjoy getting fucked by him (literally and figuratively).

Seriously, I hate cheaters.

• Yeah I've been cheated on in more than one occasion and I just think that we weren't meant to be, so shit like that happens. I would never cheat on anyone ever; I know what it feels like and some people don't really come back from it or takes a really long time to recover.

• Not once has anyone stayed faithful to me. 4 times in love a handful of serious relationships and not one could see fit to see fit to dump me before running of with someone else. If you're curious after number three or so you start wondering if it's you.

• Yes I have. Once was a girl I dated in High School, and she cheated on me with my best friend at the time. Which was saddening, but now I'm happy it happened. I saw my poor choices in friends, and made sure to never choose another friendship like that again. Plus, I learned what type of girls to avoid as well.

• Yes, i have this girlfriend who is such a flirty or bitchy we're not on a serious relationship but we have the status "in a relationship" one thing i went to our hometown while she was in cebu, philippines, she thought i was really in my hometown but i just wanted to surprise her because tomorrow will be our anniversary then on that night i went to her condo and i have her keys on her condo so i can open his unit, one thing i saw is a polo of a guy (probably not mine) then i heard a guy moaning in the bedroom when i saw my girlfriend fucking another guy, i was speechless and then the guy saw me and they stop fucking, the girl ran into me and i ignore her she said i explain it to you, and i immediately went outside to her unit, good thing she doesn't follow me because she was naked at that time hahaha, and the following day i saw a video of them (a video scandal actually) it was scattered on social media's and then my friends asked me that hey this is your girlfriend right? and i just said "well she cheated on me".

• What an absurd thought.

• No, it has never happened to me, because I have always been single in the first place!!.

• Wow seems girls cheat as much ad guys. I been cheated once where I thought she was the one. The first time she cheated I forgave cause she was seduced by her ex and she was not still over him. The second time I forgave once more cause she was really drunk and she told me. But the third time I didn't one because it was her ex again and I caught them in the act in my place.

• Actually, the question is not asked to the good person (or is not asked the good way). The good question would be "have you ever cheated someone?" (of "have you ever known that someone cheated you?").
    As far as I know, I have never been cheated on, but I don't know everything.

• No I haven't.

• hmm... ya know, penis in vagina is considered absolute cheating something you cannot get back from, yes i have been cheated on.

• No, I haven't... as far as I know.

• My ex girlfriend cheated on me with her neighbor. They ended up married. His loss though lol

My other ex girlfriend cheated on me the whole time. She'd leave my house at 9 and go to the other dudes house. She was super redneck though so after the hurt was over it wasn't so bad.

• This is one of my worst fears and I pray it never happens. I have anger issues and I honestly worry how far over the edge that would push me and what I would do in response.

• No I haven't (as far as I know)

• Yes I was dating a guy and he cheated on me like 5 different times, it was sort of my fault because I forgave him after the first time.
    His excuse was that since he was bi he had to be with girls every once in a while too.

• No, well not that I know of.. Never cheated myself but have flirted with other women while in a relatonship:(

• I've never been in a relationship.

• It's hard to get cheated on when you're forever alone.

• My first love broke up with me for getting steralyzed because she knew I wanted to have kids when I was married.

My second love cheated on me and broke up with me before I could say anything.

• Nope
    That poll explains a lot about GAG.

• More from Guys
    35

What Girls Said 51

• Yes twice in my two long term relationships, the first one was my first boyfriend he was great actually for the first 2 years about, I admit I was a bit controlling because I did find his flirting, and he stilled stayed in contact with former ex's and friends with benefits, that wasn't the problem though the problem was that he was still okay with them confessing their love for him and I drew that line. Anyway I got a text on prom saying that he was sleeping with someone else, somehow I convinced myself that it wasn't true and he tried to as well.. for obvious reasons- anyway fast forward I caught his "FRIEND" at his house, he took forever to unlock the door them proceeded to take forever again, I saw the chick go out the front door as he was letting me in the side door, my adrenaline was seriously pumping I was gonna go mental. Anyway when I confronted her, she lied about her name I couldn't even recognized because she spiralled down on drugs till he confirmed her name, I actually told her I would kill her.. lol. I was mad at him but I guess I just wanted him to love me and only me I gave him another chance (dumb) and that year he switched to a uni a couple hours away, my first visit I got cornered by 4 girls telling me how many girls he's fucked including them and yeah-- lol. Second time, personally I think its cheating because he thought we were "working it out" after we decided to get back together after our break up.. I thought we were together he was still flirting with other chicks and hanging out with them, made me feel stupid.

• I always find boyfriend touching and kissing pussies. I know they're pretty and soft but in front of me? :(
    Bitches always think I can't see them when I walk in metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/.../ad_117111510.jpg

• Yeah. My first boyfriend slept with his friend.

My last boyfriend was frequently texting other girls, hiding his phone from me and lying about it and talking sexual with them etc. He was also on a fuck buddy website.

• Twice.

My first and second boyfriend.

First boyfriend cheated on me twice... As a 14 year old I found out about the first one, gave him a second chance and he told me about second time he cheated and I just left it at that.

Second boyfriend I was with was abusive, he constantly accused me of cheating even though he had no proof whatsoever but he would use the false accusations as an excuse to cheat on me just because he suspected. He was a narcisstic asshole I was with him for two years. Thank god he's not in my life. He contacted me 3 months ago, he's engaged to another woman (poor lass) and he tried the 'I miss you', 'I still love you' and 'it could have been you (be his fiancée)' cards.
    Number one dick.

• I don't think so, no.
    Hopefully it'll never happen.

• I have had my suspicions in the past, but not that I am aware of. Not physically, at least... emotionally, on the other had... yes.

• Yes I've been cheated on.

My ex cheated on me with a 15 year old while I was at my new job. He broke up with me over text.

Funnily enough I've never forgiven him and never will.

• We lived together too. Bastard.

• Sort of. I don't really want to go into detail, but it hurts like hell. I can barely sleep at night because of it anymore. I just keep tossing and turning and thinking about it.

• yes yes yea!!! I was dating a psycho for 2 years and he kept cheating on me with some prostitutes and the worst thing is that they were probably triple his age... i could never understand why but he was a sick bastard plus he enjoyed seeing me hurt and he would always tease me about other girls and show me photos

• I dunno... I had things that make me crazy...

• Yep, with his "sister/stepsister/cousin/bestie" All of the excuses he used to cover her up.

• Yes, my "friend" started intensely flirting with him and he took the bait, so I dumped him. He left her to try to get me back, but it isn't going to happen.

• Yes. Don't really want to talk about it in detail, but I have no contact with him at all what so ever

• I have been played which is still considered cheating because thats someone entertaining my time while with someone else. Then the person ends up begging and pleading.. Running back.

• yea I've been cheated on in the past

• Woah, the numbers are quite shocking.😦

No, I've never been cheated on nor have I ever cheated.

• No, but a guy wanted to cheat with me on his girlfriend, and I didn't even know he had one. I stopped speaking with him when I found out, it must be horrible in every way to be cheated on.

• I put no but maybe there should be an I don't think so option

• Sadly... yes. Twice my ex cheated :(

• Yes, I have been cheated on.
    I left quietly and have never spoken to the guy since, despite his initial sort of desperate apologies and his now occasional attempts to contact me.
    He is forgiven, but I will never trust him again.
    I have always been glad that he is gone and I no longer have to worry about him. He is some other poor girl's problem now I guess.

:\

• Yes and I kicked him where the sun don't shine.

• A guy cheated on me with like 5 or more people once.

• Yes. In both of my past relationships.

• Hell yes I have

• I had found out from my friend that my boyfriend was touching another woman's privates at school and he didn't want me to know. But my friend had told me the next day and I burst into tears and I was vibrating. Two of my friends had to calm me down. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be alive today, I almost went and killed myself that day.

• Yea I have... I found out my boyfriend was staying at his exs house behind my back during my pregnancy and after I had our baby... He's now abandoned me and the baby and moved back in with her and telling everyone I'm not allowing him to see the baby. 💔😞😢

• Yeah I have he had her pregnant while i lost mine he's since been caught by police for what he did

• Yes I have been cheated on. My last boyfriend cheated on me, that's how we broke up.

• He bought a new pack of condoms in the same week

Said he shared them with his brother

C'MON!

• Yes the same guy twice. It's why I don't give second chances any more.

• More from Girls
    21