Do I tell him that I'm in love with him and want to be with him if I'm moving away?

Im so in love with him but I pused him away because I was scared. We first hooked up a year ago, and have been hooking up ever since. He asked me out on a date a month after we first hooked up and we then hung out a few more times. He was making an effort then and showing he liked me but I was still at school then , three hours away so we would just sleep together whenever we saw each other. But I did like him an dhe liked me. I finished school 6 months ago and moved back to where were both from. We never talked about what we were or our feelings and I just assumed it was casual. I pushed him away because I would only message him when I was drunk and we'd hook up when we were drunk because I thought he didn't like me. I think he felt I had rejected him a few months ago when he made a rude comment then tried to kiss me, and I didn't let him so he just left the bar. I was angry because I didn't know what we were and I told him we should just be friends. I didn't mean that, I just said it because I was upset. I've also done things like say he should be with other people because I thought he didn't like me. I liked him all along and he liked me. And now its just sex, physical which is not what I ever wanted. I just wanted to spend time with him. What do I do?

We recently talked when we were drunk and he told me he was just scared of rejection and being hurt and he didn't know how to say how he felt. And he also said he was hurt and upset over what I said. I said I liked him and he said he liked me also. He is always awkward and shy towards me when he first sees me and barley makes eyecontact with me.. makes me feel awkward too but after a few hours (or few drinks) we always gravitate towards eachother and end up together ( talking and he'll always be close to me).

But now I am moving away in a month does that change how he feels/acts? I found out he just went on a date with some girl last week and am very upset over it, but I did sleep with

some else a few weeks before. What do I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0