Do guys care about how much a girl texts?

Is it important to a guy how much a girl texts or what she says if it's interesting when you begin dating a woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not how much she text necessarily. I do wait to see if she is going to text me first sometimes. I have had women that will only text if I do first. well that isn't a relationship I want. I also hang back a bit and see if she is going to ask questions about me to try and get to know me better. I recently met an amazing woman online. I am falling in love fast. At the same time I started chatting with her I was chatting with another woman. I made a date with both quickly, within the same day we started chatting. My rule is always have at least 2 dates setup initially. Well the woman I am with wanted to meet right away and we had our first date on New years Day. THe other woman I started chatting with the weekend before and didn't want to meet until 1/2. during that 5 day period I didn't receive a text from her on 3 of the days and only 1x did she text me anything first. The other one texted every day, asked questions, and there has only been 2 days in the last 13 that we didn't see each other. I didn't call off the date with the 2nd woman only because I gave her a credit pass for it being the holidays and new years. maybe she just had plans and was busy with family. but she would have had to been the most amazing woman ever to beat out the other one. I never did hear from her again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, many do. My best friend cares how much I text him and we are just friends. We are like brother and sister. When he has a crush on a girl he loves it when they text him constantly as long as it is a nice and engaging conversation.

What Guys Said 8

• Nope, she can text me all she wants as long as she doesn't get mad at the fact that I sometimes can't reply.

• Texting everyday is kinda overwhelming. That sort of thing drains me and I don't feel into half the time. I'd prefer every few days or if it's everyday then only for an hour or so a day.

• I give zero fucks.

• The more she texts the more I'll happily be engaged with her.

• If she texts first, how big her messages are compared to mine, if she initiated anything. But I do prefer face to face

• truth is I like a girl who text a lot

• i think its society in general, there's so many questions on here askin "why doesn't he text me"

• It gets annoying if they start texting a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it all depends on how much they like you and how interested they are in you. In my experience, if a guy is interested, he does the majority of the texting. However, once he thinks he's finally got you "hooked," it starts to die down a little bit. If you can read between the lines, you can generally tell how often they want to hear from you, and what they want to hear about...

• It depends on the guy cause some guys may think if you text too much it's annoying

• Most guys don't, some are annoyed at spelling errors though