Forehead kiss instead of kiss on the lips?

The guy kisses the girl on the forehead instead of the lips after a good first date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that's an excellent sign!!. Why? because when a guy kisses on the forehead that means he wants to connect with the girl on a deeper level, and he is not thinking of her in sexual terms, he doesn't want " ONLY" a physical relationship, he wants a deeper relationship a true relationship.

Forehead kisses is one of the best ways to connect to a woman, they are one of the best ways to show your affection towards the other. It's also a sign of tenderness

Most Helpful Girl

• YESS. i think it shows respect. it's like, "i really like you, but i don't want to push you into anything, and i want you to know that."

What Guys Said 2

• I think that's fine, it's totally something I would do myself.

• He may have wanted to, but didn't know whether you felt the same. So he played it safe by kissing you on the forehead.

What Girls Said 2

• I love forehead kisses so I wouldn't mind that. I think it's actually even nicer to kiss me on the forehead as opposed to the lips on the first date.

• It's the first date don't worry about it