What now after phone sex?

My coworker has liked me for the past 4 months now. IN the beginning he was all over the place. He doesn't want people at work to know were talking. So he avoids me at work at all costs. One minute he says “I just don’t see us together at the moment” A week later he says “Your very confusing I don’t know what you want out of us. I feel like I could grow with you. But Im scared to be honest…scared to fall in love with you” (he this to me 2 months ago)

After that I asked him where is this going. He said “ I want to get to know you more, I am in no rush for us but if you feel like you can't wait and must move on I understand. Everyone has their own time frame of dating and you can't be mad at me for wanting to take my time. Most dudes would have just lied to you to get in your pants but I saw more in you than that. I really felt like things were going great.” I feel its complete bull and he's making excuses. We kissed been on a date even had phone sex.

I feel its bull cause he's so willing to jump in my pants but so hesitate to start anything. I told him continuing to talk to him is a waste of time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should do more phone sex, drive him wild and then tell him no more you want the real thing.

A couple of weeks too a couple of months is your time frame.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0