Guys, Do we have a chance? Does he like me still?

Is there even a point of telling him I fell for him and like him so much and have since the begining.. do we have a chance? My feelings for him are so strong and have been there from the begining but I pushed him away because I'm scared. We first hooked up a year ago, and have been hooking up ever since. He asked me out on a date a month after we hooked up and we then hung out a few more times. He was making an effort then and showing he liked me but I was still at school then, 3 hours away so we would just sleep together whenever we saw each other. I finished school 6 months ago and moved back to where were both from. We never talked about what we were or our feelings and I guess I just assumed it was casual. I feel I pushed him away because I would only message him when I was drunk and we'd hook up when we were drunk because I thought he didn't like me anymore. I think he felt I had rejected him a few months ago when he made a rude comment then tried to kiss me, and I didn't let him so he just left the bar. I was angry because I didn't know what we were and I told him we should just be friends. I didn't mean that, I just said it because I was upset and confused. I've also done things like say he should be with other people because I thought he didn't like me. I liked him all along and he liked me. And now its just sex, physical which is not what I ever wanted and I dont think thats what he wants but it just got to this unfortunetly. All I wanted was to spend time with him and I didn't know what he wanted. We both admitted we like eachother when we talked drunk but have gotten no where.

I am moving away in a month does that change how he feels/acts? I found out he just went on a date with some girl last week and am very upset over it, but I did sleep with someone a few weeks ago too and have been talking to guys all along and he wasn't until this date... What do I do? I just want to be with him. No more BS and I dont want anyone else. I supressed my feelings did he do that also? He told me he is scared of rejection and doesn't take it well.

What Guys Said 1

• If he is gone, you should stop to cry for him..
    If he is back, he will gone again..