What advice do you have for?

... a girl who want to start online dating?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Use a site that had a good reputation. If you're serious about finding a lasting relationship, a paid site like eharmoney is probably better than a free one.

Be honest about yourself in your profile, and upload pictures of you at times when you were happy and having fun.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It's a great way to open up your options. But be ready for the opening up of the flood gates. You will be exposed to a lot of the worst elements of people who would not typically approach someone in public, but are not suddenly empowered by the safety net of relative online anonymity. I've learned from women I know who date online that they can sometimes get easily overwhelmed and have to screen through hundreds of emails to get one or two decent potential matches, only to find they have no chemistry, get stood up (or the date just doesn't happen), or find they like a guy and he suddenly disappears. The important thing is to realize that it's a numbers game for both sides, and that the appearance of instant gratification is an illusion. You should treat it only as an extension to meet new potentials, not as a way of speeding up your entry into a relationship. Hope this is helpful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never done it but I hear the profile is key to getting genuine responses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you have to pay?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1