What should I say to my girlfriend?

My girlfriend is pregnant I was talking to my friend on the phone last night I told him I don't even know if I want the baby she heard me say it now she's upset and angry with me. I really didn't mean anything by it I was just scared and didn't know what to think of it. I keep telling her I do want it and I love her but she doesn't trust me right now. I'm not leaving her. She's been in bed all morning crying her eyes out. How can I comfort her?

What Girls Said 2

• Well do you want it? You have to be honest with her and if you do, just tell her that you don't know if you're ready, but no one is 100% ready for a baby till they have it, all you can do is be there for her and the baby, there's no point in crying over something that is now permanent, instead be happy.

• Go and tell her exactly what you said to your friend. That you were having doubts because you were scared but now you know this is what you want.

What Guys Said 1

• If you have sex you have to understand the risks, be a man.