Do guys really dump their girlfriend just because they knocked her up?

Of course you hear about it all the time in movies, books, etc, but does this actually happen? If you've been personally involved in this scenario, what was your logic behind it?

Most Helpful Guy

• some guys do, they aren't ready and don't want to take on that responsibility yet. bunch of fuck ups on both parts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes sometimes it does because they're in a disagreement about raising the baby usually in general. They don't/arent ready to be a father.

What Guys Said 2

• Some not all

• Unfortunately I probably would, I don't want to be a dad plus I have family across the country so I would just disappear

• But if it's your fault too (takes two to tango!) then how is that fair to her? How would you feel if she hit you with child support?

• See, I know I'm in the wrong that's why isaid unfortunately, I'm just not mature and can't handle responsibility so its sucks, I would stay if I loved her but I make an effort to stay out of that so

What Girls Said 0