I have social anxiety. Can't get a girlfriend. Should I give up?

I'm 19 and I have social anxiety. I'm shy and I only had ONE girlfriend. I'm not really open and I don't get out that much. I feel so bad when couples are showing themselves how happy they are and I always want to feel that. I feel I have NO GAME to core a girl. (a. k. a. confidence) I play piano and I'm christian. I'm really passionate about my music and I want a girl fit all aspects of my life. But due to mt social anxiety I feel I won't meet her and feel I'll be alone forever while everyone get a chance at happiness. I can't keep a convo going for my life with a girl. I'm 5'6 which I know it's short for guys and girls dont like short guys. And I know girls hate non-confident/shy guys so should I just throw in the towel and give up at my chance of happiness and give up on getting a girlfriend because of my social anxiety?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not, don't you dare doing such a thing! You just haven't met the right girl yet. You're 19, why don't you start traveling around the world? Maybe you'll find a sweet girl or just some new friends that can help you with your social anxiety. Ps. the last guy I had a crush on had social anxiety like you

Most Helpful Guy

• ur youngness means u havnt met enough people in a few years ul find out its bcus u didn't know enough people that was the only problem. ur SA will go away and ull get a girlfriend at the same time but its bcus the small number of people u know at ur age is all u see

What Girls Said 2

• listen up there, i know how you feel. Got the same problem. I am afraid of crowds and guys... and i haven't given up. Because guess what. there will be a girl who can see through what you think are issues and give you the confidence you need. You are who you are and i am sure that person is amazing.
    You're christian, so am i... pray to god and ask him for help? he can surely free you from that and send you a person to be with. Don't give up. Please never do!!

• me too... lol

What Guys Said 2

• I know how you feel, I have SA too but after a year of therapy I got it better to the point of being able to date. I used to sometimes go into a shaking fit because of being scared of what to say to people after hello! I still feel bad as I'm 27 and never had a girlfriend before and everyone else is thinking wtf is wrong with you, but you just gotta do what you can to improve and someone will bring happiness into your life eventually. Or so I hope...

• You're 18😐 Chill