Is it weird if I wanted to date my teacher 😳?

I always liked my teacher personality so the other day I saw her and I felt wooooha!! 😍😍
she is so beautiful I think I am developing a crush on her, but she is older than me in like 15-18 years 😐

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not "weird," but it is illegal. Even if you are both consenting adults, she is in a position of power over you, and it is probably in her contract that she can't date students.
    There are similar policies at work - Supervisors aren't allowed to date the employees under them.
    It's really for your own protection, so you don't have a teacher force a student into sexual relations in order to get a higher grade, etc.

• She is senior teacher, not longer teaching me.. she looks very open-minded and doesn't have any problem in hanging out with her because she mentioned that before *hey if there is any interesting event please let me know* not to me tho but to the whole class
      But i don't know how she will react or if she will like me back.
      No i want her for her not what she can do to help me :D

• Thanks! Good luck!

• I think she fancy me.. today when i was talking to her while she was maintaining a very strong eye contact, then we went silence for few seconds but she kept staring at me i felt like she was day dreaming haha, i smiled then she shook herself and laughed, it was awkward lol is that a good sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah but you can't do much about it until she is no longer your teacher and isn't married

• She isn't married and no longer teaching me, i think her standards are too high..

• Invite her for coffee or tea and take it from there

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes love is not enough and the road get tough.
    Doesn't matter, boy. 😉

• You're right but since she is my teacher i think it's kinda hard to get her like me back :/

• She doesn't work 24H, common.

• But there's hard rules about teacher - student ship.
      But anyways, do what you want to do

What Guys Said 0