Im 15 and how to get over a crush😥?

well im 15 and liked this guy and he hasn't text me in 4 days and the last time i talked him he said i was sexy and he told me to get nude for him i didn't do it and 2:13pm he sent me a message and the message was only a smile face thats was it on Sunday im depressed i keep crying and and i can't stop and the only thing he talks about is gonna when im give some p⭐ssy and hooking up with me i thinks he made because i wouldn't get naked for him
i need some professional help
from an adult or anyone 😢

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• it'll happen again and again, and probably again. best solution I can think of, come to a realization that you are young and still growing and you have many many more experiences to come before you really have to even worry about boys.

• Well, most importantly, don't send him nudes. It won't make him your boyfriend. It won't make him a loyal boyfriend, anyway.

After that, I guess... distract yourself. Channel this into schoolwork or something else. Remember that this is just one guy, there are loads of us out there, and from the way you described him, a lot of us are better than him. Just like I'm only 16, you're only 15. Think about how long a day is, then how long a week is, then how long a month is, then how long a year is. Just one year- so much time. You have PLENTY of time to find a better guy, or perhaps he'll find you!
    Don't look back. If you look back you are lost :)

(disclaimer: ^this guy has never been in a relationship before)

• You're 15. Focus on school. It was the right thing to do to not send nudes.

• He sounds like an asshole/ player. He'll probably keep doing stuff like this. Just forget about him.

• What that says is he's interested in one thing and it's not good. Getting over a crush isn't easy especially at your age but it can be done. Go to the mall, Starbucks or some place similar and you won't have to find a guy to get your mind off of Bozo a guy will find you.

• Ignore him and don't meet up with him.

• Stop being 15 (aka wait lol)

What Girls Said 1