Online dating: How many people will you date at once?

Have you dated several people at the same time? How far do you progress with each relationship before settling on one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe 2, because I really don't have enough time to juggle everyone, usually I will hang out with them, and if we kiss and it's good and I get that vibe that I wish they were my boyfriend then thats when I decide. But it shouldn't be much of a decision by that point

Most Helpful Guy

• One.

Whenever I have dated, whether online or conventionally, I have only dated one person at a time.

My experience with online dating was with eHarmony. I dated matches that I received serially. Seven months into my online dating experience, I was matched with the woman I eventually married. From the point of our first date, I've dated no one else.

@GraySailorsBride and I will be marking our 10th aniversary this coming June.

What Girls Said 3

• Wait wait wait now.

So, people are slapping the label "relationship" on these things before even meeting someone in person? F'real now y'all?

I'm a thousand million years old.

• Not necessarily. Dating is not being in a relationship.

• I just read what I wrote. I guess... a "relationship" as in any form of person-person connection (friendship, acquaintances, etc). But an official relationship is not the same as dating to me.

• "Yup. You have to meet in person then it counts as dating"

::wipes brow::

I mean... This is all a whole different world to me. (My 15th anniversary is in a couple months. Until this past year, I didn't even realize that "online dating" was a thing involving real people -- I thought it was a Second Life avatar-thing.)
      But, it's good to realize I haven't gone completely over the cliff, just yet. LOL

It's just a few months until my oldest has an age ending in "-teen" for the first time, so I gotta get my ass up to speed with this shit. LOL Because as little as I know about online stuff, my husband knows sooooo much even less.

• One if I'm lucky enough lol

• Just 1.

What Guys Said 1

• One, doesn't matter in what manner I am dating I only date one person at a time, it's extremely rude and disrespectful to do anything more then that.