Online dating: How many people will you date at once?

Have you dated several people at the same time? How far do you progress with each relationship before settling on one?

Updates:
Bump

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe 2, because I really don't have enough time to juggle everyone, usually I will hang out with them, and if we kiss and it's good and I get that vibe that I wish they were my boyfriend then thats when I decide. But it shouldn't be much of a decision by that point

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One.

Whenever I have dated, whether online or conventionally, I have only dated one person at a time.

My experience with online dating was with eHarmony. I dated matches that I received serially. Seven months into my online dating experience, I was matched with the woman I eventually married. From the point of our first date, I've dated no one else.

@GraySailorsBride and I will be marking our 10th aniversary this coming June.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Wait wait wait now.

So, people are slapping the label "relationship" on these things before even meeting someone in person? F'real now y'all?

Wow.

I'm a thousand million years old.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not necessarily. Dating is not being in a relationship.

• Show All
    • I just read what I wrote. I guess... a "relationship" as in any form of person-person connection (friendship, acquaintances, etc). But an official relationship is not the same as dating to me.

• "Yup. You have to meet in person then it counts as dating"

Phew.

::wipes brow::

I mean... This is all a whole different world to me. (My 15th anniversary is in a couple months. Until this past year, I didn't even realize that "online dating" was a thing involving real people -- I thought it was a Second Life avatar-thing.)
      But, it's good to realize I haven't gone completely over the cliff, just yet. LOL

It's just a few months until my oldest has an age ending in "-teen" for the first time, so I gotta get my ass up to speed with this shit. LOL Because as little as I know about online stuff, my husband knows sooooo much even less.

• One if I'm lucky enough lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just 1.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• One, doesn't matter in what manner I am dating I only date one person at a time, it's extremely rude and disrespectful to do anything more then that.

0|0
    0|0