Thoughts on biracial dating?

There seems to have been a blow up of biracial dating questions on here. I honestly give no fucks who dates who and what race I date.

• IDGAF who other people date.
    93% (56)92% (60)93% (116)Vote
  • I hate when two different races of people date.
    7% (4)8% (5)7% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I am so proud of GAG, only 3 people out of 41 have chosen option B. This is amazing. <3
by the way by biracial I meant interracial haha sorry

0|0
17|21

Most Helpful Guy

• race shouldn't matter when dating... like with everything else too

5|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is slowly but surely becoming a non-question. Outside of the lowest social classes, how many people are still "purebred", really?

I mean, I'm 1/2 Latina, 1/4 Navajo, 1/4 white. I couldn't have a NON-"interracial" relationship, unless I wanted to date my brothers (derp).

And I know lots and lots of other people who are basically just mutts, too. It's pretty funny, really.

The last word, though, is that, really, only stupid people care about this.
    Yep. I went there.
    Stupid people. Like, literal stupidity. Low IQ, limited horizons in life, etc.

Like, really. All you people fighting about n***-lovers and crackers and all that? Keep getting distracted, go ahead. Meanwhile, us less-stupid people, we'll be busy making money and, frankly, keeping you in the classes where you belong.
    (;

4|2
    2|0

What Guys Said 20

• An awful lot of these "Hot" topics are fuelled by the same vocal minorities beating their drums, I have to reach into my bag of adages here
    quotes.lifehack.org/.../...dest-sound-101399_3.png
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f697cfa47c.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3a2a9887f0.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Not my life, not my problem. I'm willing to date outside my race, so I'm obviously not against it.

4|1
    0|1
  • I don't give a shiiiiiiiit.

Hell more women who aren't white hit on me more than those who are. I'm guessing I'll have some of that dating in the future ;)

5|0
    0|1
  • I generally don't care; however, when gangsta-like black guys get with white chicks, it makes me somewhat uncomfortable. Not just any black people. Not just any ghetto black people, either. But gold teeth and ghetto black guys who act a certain way hooking up with white women. It makes me somewhat uncomfortable. And hey. The women can do whatever they like. It's just a protective thing, I guess. Honestly.

I've dated mostly white women and Latina/Hispanic women. So, it's not like I have a thing. I've been interested in a couple black girls. One in middle school I wanted to get with so bad. Just a subsection of one race. And I know people are going to go "What about other racial ghetto people?" Sorta. But not on the same level.

I think it stems from this one black drug dealer I had at one point. He would talk to me about how it was his dream to fuck a white girl. He had gold teeth, and he did this really weird thing with his upper lip that just creeped me the fuck out. That dude made me uncomfortable. He had a creepy voice, too.

But, some people have made good points. There pretty much aren't any pure bloods in America. Pretty much all black people have a shitload of European blood. Most Latinos and Hispanic people, as well. Mexicans are essentially Aztec + Mayan + Spaniard. And Spaniard's are white.

0|0
    2|0
  • why would I care about their private life has fuck all to do with me.
    we can't help who we fall in love with as long as we are happy that's all that matters in life.
    If someone says something to you just tell them to pipe the fuck down.

sorry rant over

2|0
    0|0
  • Ya I think this is only an issue for some foreigners for some strange reason lol, in the us it's not an issue to almost everyone I think

1|0
    0|0
  • People should just date whoever the hell they want. One's dating life is nobodies' business but yours.

2|0
    0|0
  • My first true love was a Puerto Rican. I am Chinese American. I have just no preference in general to race in dating even though my current love is pretty much Chinese like me. I date anyone regardless of their race anyways. So there is my two cents for you over there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm biracial 🙂

2|0
    0|0
  • I've dated outside my race already, so its completely fine

1|0
    0|0
  • i think of OJ when i see a snowbunnny and a black guy.

doesn't bother me tho.

2|0
    0|0
    • i'd be interested to ask this question to everyone's parents.

• Show All
    • I was thinking of bleaching my hair blonde before I go back to brown so maybe we'll see. and nah snow bunnies are just really really pale white girls

• learn somethin' new everyday.

blonde ur gonna look like a completely different person, would be interesting.

• Hah, most people dont seem to know what race even means. First you have to know that, then have a opinion.

I'm sure some don't care either way, but I'm against B/W relationships.

0|0
    5|0
  • I REALLY don't gave a fuck. Like at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Date who you want to date. I only care if someone I know dates a bitch or an asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • it isn't none of mine or anyone else's business

0|0
    0|0
  • Do they not make interracial dating blogs specifically for you trans-racial fetish junkies?

0|1
    2|0
  • Why should anyone give a shit?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never do it.

0|1
    3|1
  • Lik wisecrack goddess Amy Schumer once said:
    "From the bottom of my heart: I couldn't care less"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Literally who gives a shit. As long as everyone is safe and consenting and communicating, I don't much care.

3|1
    0|1
  • Yeah im on the same page. Human is human.

3|0
    0|1
  • IDGAF who other people date.

2|0
    0|1
  • I like a guy from another race, so I'm obviously ot against the concept. People like to create useless problems.

2|0
    0|1
  • I'm with @yumix

Hating these things is nonsense

2|1
    0|0
    • You claim to be with him but his profile says single and yours says married. You are only 16 from Mexico and he is 27 Luxembourg.

• Show All
    • Why did you say you are with yumix then? Married at 16 wow if you really are

• @funny_strange_man hahah nah dude, I'm not married, I'm single and I'm with yumix means "I agree with him"

• Yeah I really couldn't give a damn who other people date, it's none of my business.

2|0
    0|1
  • Date within your race. Date outside of your race. Date both (not at the same time lol). It's all good.

2|0
    0|1
  • I thought it was called interracial dating? But I don't care who other people date. Some people act like others care

3|0
    0|1
    • yeah it technically is. Biracial is someone who is of mixed race I think.. haha

• I have no problems with interracial couples. I think it's normal and people have the right to date who they love and who makes them happy regardless of their skin color or ethnicity.
    Plus, it's their life, I have nothing to do with it.

2|0
    0|1
  • Lol, racist f*cks who chose B. I date interracially mostly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its still a minority practice..

Those looking to improve their progeny are heavily interested in it.

0|0
    1|0
  • I've never dated interracially, but who cares?

2|1
    0|1
  • I don't care. I'm sick of caring about ither people anyways! 😡 I want my own boyfriens! When is he coming? lol

2|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter to me

1|0
    0|0
  • You date who you date. You lover who you love, as long as you are happy.

2|1
    0|1
  • I am definitely for it :)

1|0
    0|1