Does a guy have to have a perfect personality to attract a woman?

It's really hard becuase everyone has personality flaws. I'm not perfect. Just curious?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh, no. It's impossible, like you said, everyone has flaws. But he better be fucking awesome.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 48

• Yes. He has to have a perfect personality to attract a woman.

But just so you know... everyone has a different definition of perfect. What I consider to be a perfect male personality is very different than what my friends may consider to be perfect. You just have to find the one who thinks that your combination of flaws is perfect :p

• No because you can't define perfect. Different women like different things.

• No man really has to be perfect, he just has to be appealing and willing to improve. Most people go into relationships knowing the other will have flaws, it's just up to you, when the time comes, to deal with your personality quirks if they negatively effect your relationship.

• The idea is not to find someone who can tolerate or try to adjust your flaws but rather someone whom can accept your flaws as part of what makes you the person they fell in love with.

• I think you can try to get with anyone if you are truly interested in them, and you show that you care about them

• There's no such thing, so no. Flaws make people interesting, and any solid, well-developed character in literature has them, but people love those characters regardless. People who come across as "perfect" in reality are kind of suspicious to me, and they're unrelatable. :P

So don't try to be perfect! No one truly is, and you're more interesting with your flaws.

• No bc none of the guys I like were perfect. I am not perfect either.

• No. I like my guy friend who I like as more than a friend, and he has flaws but I love him to death anyway

• I think it just depends on compatibility , girls fall in love with guys they get along with so it depends on both people's preferences when it comes to attitude and the way of treating eachother :)
    Sure everyone has his flaws , my boyfriend is not perfect eaither but i love his personality so in my opinion the most important is that the good qualitiesr more than the bad ones. ^^

• No, attraction is physical. However, good personality is a plus. If i want to have a relationship with a guy it means that he has really good personality. Without it handsome guy is just dummy.
    I don't say anything about perfect personality.
    Perfection doesn't exist :P

• Aby girl that answers yes or has to have some desired flaw is not the type to listen to haha (sorry if I offend anyone, but I promise I didn't read anyone else's opinions). If the flaw is tolerable to the person and they are attracted to everything else, then ideally they should be interested. Unfortunately, humans are weird creatures and tend to always have an ideal mold of a person they want.

You do you and as long as you aren't a jerk you will find a girl who appreciates you, WITH your flaws!

• For me its personality over looks. If he makes me laugh and he's taller then me he's attractive. If a Brad Pitt walked in but wasn't nice to other people or had a dry personality I wouldn't have interest.

• Lol no! Every personality is different and attracts different kind of girls, But typically girls want a guy that is sensitive and caring, I don't want a perfect guy with no flaws because I couldn't keep up with him, I have so many flaws, And there is no such thing as a 'Perfect personality' cuz we all are different!

• I think that it is the flaws that make you unique and well it deends on how the person is if i'm going to be attracted or not ^^

• having a sense of humor is most likely to get you in with the ladies, all personalities have flaws. but i bet you're pretty awesome, you'll find a woman with a duplicate personality to you, and she'll understand all of you completely, until then, be funny and respectful to the ladies if you're interested in them. goodluck <3

• No. I don't so it'd be stupid and hypocritical of me to try and find someone who is.

• perfection is boring.

• I don't care as long he is loyal & honest... on this century half men are sick... we look for someone to grow with happily ever after

• His flaws have to be adorable.

• Lol no. What is perfect anyway? Things that sometimes drive me crazy about him are also the things that make him different and I love him for it.

• Perfection is OCD, you know like spending hours in Photoshop making sure it's pixel perfect :)

• They might find some traits of yours admirable... What are your good points your selling to them? 🐭

• No. I , for eg., look for certain qualities in a man. Not perfection. I m ready for other flaws.. If he has the qualities i want he would be perfect for me.

• Know ones perfect & everyone haves different personality traits I like guys with flaws I don't like guys that tries to be perfect that's so blah 😴

• No. Most women tolerate a lot and so do guys, no one is perfect.

• No. Just be a good man.

• Yes, but keep in mind to be perfect you need to accept your flaws
    (Paradoxical, I think yes)

• Yeah of course. That's why so many people are dating. They're all perfect.

Yeah, no.

• If a guy is like this one guy from my favorite anime.. then yes, he is perfect. But no one is perfect.

• No! Not at all! Just one we like for the most part and that does not mean perfection ;)

• If you have a boring personality, no woman will ever like u. Sorry thats the truth

• More from Girls
    18

What Guys Said 42

• No. You just need to be assertive, unruly but predictable, and susceptible to succumbing to or being manipulated by her passive mind games.

The rest has to do with your looks, cock, and wallet.

• Perfect?, well as you must know that nobody is perfect, nobody can be also, perfection is an art that one can only make an attempt towards it. Nobody can become 100% perfect, flawless however one can come close to it say 80%, 90% but one can never reach 100%. That's my observation

Hence coming to your question, yes there can be a guy who would be perfect for a particular type of woman, but he can't be 100% perfect himself, hence a guy doesn't need to have a perfect personality to attract a woman, and plus the term attraction is highly subjective to each woman. For example a guy who is 7 out of 10 on physical looks but he is 9/10 on personality so that can also attract a woman, so as you can see the guy isn't 100% perfect but still the woman may find him attractive.

• "I'm not perfect" is one of the sorriest, whiniest excuses in the book. Nobody is perfect so saying "I'm not perfect" is like saying "I'm a carbon-based life form." Seriously, do you think that every guy who is spending a night with his lady this weekend is Mr. Perfect?

• My intention wasn't to whine. I was just being honest! :p

• This is a great question and the answer is no, if you are just talking about initial attraction. Women just looking for sex will just hit on no matter what your personality is, most of the time they are just basing it off of looks. However, women looking for a relationship will look for a personality that they want the “perfect personality” if you want to call it that. Just remember that each women has a slightly different take on what qualifies as a perfect personality for a boyfriend so there is not just one perfect personality out there that a man must obtain to get a girlfriend.

• It's like for some guys to get the girl, the guyshave to have the whole checklist or theyre out of luck. Why make things harder than they need to be? Whatever happened to knowing someone and over time develop a sane healthy relationship and work on problems together as the days go on? I guess it's the generation today whid rather drop you like a hot potato raher than to see where life will lead you by working things out... but hey what do I know I'm just another guy in G@G trying to make sense of it all

• a guy only needs two things - the mentality that he DOESN'T have to be perfect, and the the class to pull himself through by not being perfect.

• No one is perfect we all have our skeletons in the closet and dark secrets buried under a pile of bodies, somewhere.

Moral is achieving perfection as 100% perfect in something or anything is plausible but highly unlikely. Given that to achieve that one must loose centuries.

• No, but you have to say the right things, that's for damn sure. And the younger the girl, the less leeway she'll give guys to be 'wrong.' Entitlement is a bitch.

• ___to attract some woman.

Others like bad boys who beat them up and who they can visit once a week in jail.

• Trust me, most women date guys with the furthest thing from a perfect personality. What you need is to be in the right place at the right time. That is all.

• "Does a guy have to have a perfect personality to attract a woman?"

It's really hard becuase everyone has personality flaws.

I'm good. :D

• Does a girl need to have a perfect appearance to attract a guy?
    It helps, sure, but everybody's idea of "perfect" is different, and even people who are far from perfect can attract partners. I'm sure you're fine.

• Is there such a thing?

• No, I think a man has to have the perfect personality in order to attract the perfect woman.

But, that's not a real thing. Focus on having a good personality while also being good-looking. Then, you'll find a good mate.

• nah man perfection doesn't exist , you do need something going on for you , some manipulation and tricks and you're good to go

• Perfection does not exist, nevertheless;having a charming personality will always be attractive to women, of course every woman has a different perspective about what's attractive. The point is that having a cool personality will help you with women beacuse personality is what really shows the nature of a person.

• The flaws is what makes the personalities unique, no one is supposed to be perfect to do anything in this world.

• Mine weird... i hate acting normal and it takes a lot of effort, I mean I can be polite and descent just weird znd I ain't changing I already have kids so screw it.

• No, you don't. I'm far from perfect and my wife is a supermodel.

• No, I'm a total fucking cunt and I still get laid

• No you just need to look good in her eyes, look out and you will have this moment where you see a girl staring at you for more than 10 mins straight

• I guess it depends on what she believes to be perfect.

Or if they click.

I dunno.

• No. Assholes get laid all the time.

• Just focus on having your own personality and the perfect woman will come to you.

• You think the woman you like is perfect? Nope, she isn't.

• Hopefully not lol

• For everyone perfection has a different defination.
    There is no body type or face type or personality type which called to be perfect. So basically it takes a right guy to see the right girl and both can be anyone.

• Lol no im a psychopath and still get plenty of pussy.

• no but he has to meet up to every expectation a girl wants unlike guys

• I hope not but yeah it sometimes seems that way

• More from Guys
    12