Girls, Females, Women, how would you like to get asked out from a non close friend?

How would you like to get asked out by a non BFF, non close friend?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple, direct and nothing pervy.

"Hello there, sorry to bother you. I noticed you from over there and was wondering if we could chat a bit?" Or if I'm looking at a book, magazine, anything, he can ask me what I think of that. If we seem to be having a nice conversation, we can either walk to a coffee shop for drinks to talk, or I can give him my email so we can chat a bit before making a date to meet up later. (I don't give out my phone number to just any one).

What Girls Said 3

• Boys who are my friends, have already entered the #brotherzone. It's more than a friendzone; it's 4 lyf. LOL

I dunno. Just have never ben able to understand the whole "we were friends, and then sparks flew" thing. I mean, there's a reason they use the analogy of sparks flying, right? Either that voltage difference is there, or it isn't.

• I wouldn't mind, but I'd take things slower than if it was a closer friend. I would rather continue the friendship. I want to get to know them more before I decide to do anything romantic with them.

• that's alright by me.