What is your current crush like?

Describe them as you see them! Should be fun.

Here's mine:
He's tall and not that good looking, but he has broad shoulders and curly hair that trump the overbite and hazy eyes. He's funny, like really funny. Even when he's not trying to be, he's the most entertaining person in the world. He can hold a conversation with anyone about anything, which is a rare trait, and he does it without seeming too smart or too stupid. And never rude or mean. He really, really likes music, and all sorts of it. I find myself listening to his music recommendations for hours, even though it's not something I would have originally gone for. He has bad habits and he likes to party a little too hard. And he doesn't like me, and I've begun to stop liking him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Um. a. little. bit shorter than me (im 5"7-8) long brown hair with blone in it. Green eyes, looks good in short skirts, damn. Acctually laughs at my jokes. Is in good shape. Works out a lot it seems. Is delicate. AND. definatly really doesn't like me.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you crush on your boyfriend? Yes? Lol

He's tall (6'5) with blonde curly hair and blue eyes. He has very fair skin and light freckles. But he has one dark (normal colored) freckle adobe his left eye. He has broad shoulders - his shoulder to waist ratio is on point lol.

He's athletic and very smart. He's intuitive and confident. He has a large and commanding personality. He creates a presence when he enters the room.

He's sweet and kind and funny and playful.

He's my person.

What Guys Said 8

• I never had a crush, I don't have now and I will never have one. I am immune to these things like crushes, believe it or not I am telling the truth.

• She's a tiny young Asian beauty, she is full of energy and has a radiant smile.
    Her hair is dark, long and her skin white with a gentle blush from the sun.
    Her eyes are piercing and she doesn't hesitate to tell you as it is.
    She seems like the perfect friend and lover.

• 5,8 brunette straight long hair and her names. ... I'm not gonna say incase she might randomly come on here and find out 😂😂😂

• Swedish and named Sarah

• Reaffirming my low self esteem

• I don't have a real crush right now...

• Here's mine :
    She's best and awesome. And she doesn't exist 😶
    What else can I say :P

• I wish I did 😢

What Girls Said 5

• He's got dreads (black and brown) a little below his shoulders. He's black. He's got broad shoulders and is like, 6 ft tall. Brown eyes. He a major pot-head. I don't think he's ever NOT high. He's cool to talk to when he doesn't make me nervous, haha. He's a great guitar player. He's super chill.

• Dark and brooding, like batman.

• he's really tall, with a sturdy build. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is really funny and is always smiling. He goes out of his way to help people and is smart.

• My crush is tall, brown hair in spikes, brown eyes and a nice body

• The guy I like is around 6ft, he is a little baby faced but has longer brown hair (not to his shoulders long) that he always pushed back. He plays ice hockey, and is really god at it. He is really protective of his teammates on the ice. He is quiet but is always hanging around his friends. He is pretty popular but does not seem to notice that he is, but I feel like many people tend to overlook him.