Not good enough for my boyfriend?

First of all he is a model, he was chosen as an exemplary student for our school's promotional information, and girls go crazy for him. Meanwhile, I am a bit mousey and probably not pretty enough for him, I'm not great at everything like he is. He's started to act like he's bored of me, if I try to talk to him he usually just ignores me or says "mmhm" in an annoyed tone so I just get embarrassed and trail off. He's also getting a bigger ego do you think he knows he's too good for me? I have depression and I hate myself so that probably makes me less loveable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh. Sh#t, I can understand you. It touches your heart sometimes. Watch his behavings and relationships with other girls.

• He doesn't seem to have much interest in other girls.. or even really notice them. He just doesn't have much interest in me either.

• You say he is a model. Maybe he can be narcissist

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you two need to talk this through, if you don't want to overthink it even more.
    Just try and tell him how you feel, and that you feel like he has been a bit off lately and if he still feels the same way about you than he used to and stuff :)

What Guys Said 1

• i think i'd like to sock him in the face once or twice.

don't worry, i'll call the cops on myself.

• You think he deserves that?

• push him into the pool.

that'll shock him into a state of listening. seriously.

• don't expect much through the usual lines of communication

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like you feel flattened in his presence. It's not a fair relationship and I would speak to him expecting a break up. It's one of those chats where it will probably end in tears sadly.

Is it just this relationship depressing you?

• I was diagnosed with depression previously but I guess he doesn't help.

• private message is fine.

• You need to message me first because you are anon x

• Dump him already. Best case scenario he is just using you to feel better about himself or to attract other chicks, worst case scenario he's gay and using you as a beard (male model+zero interest in opposite sex+high school age=questionable). Either way he's an a**hole.