What should I do?

I'm 17 and my girlfriend is 15. I'm a senior and she's a sophomore. she's known this guy in her grade since last year and they are really good friends. he has a girlfriend so I don't think there's anything between them. but they flirt a lot and my girlfriend denies that they do. just the other day I caught him "play hitting" her and got really upset. I asked her to end her friendship with him but she said that wasn't fair and it was controlling. I can't take the jealousy anymore and I don't want anyone else touching my girlfriend. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude chill ur controlling her too much. Just tell her how u feel and if she really loves u she will end the friendship at her own choosing

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably best to move on. If she can't see how the type of friendship they have can lead to something else then, you should not put up with it. Y'all are young and it take time for young people to mature. So what she don't see, she will see why you ask her to stop being friends with him after he passed play hits.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• You're overreacting.

• Maybe you could realize that she chooses you and you don;t own her. Quit being so insecure.