Is it bad that I date foreign girls because I can't stand dealing with American girls?

I am an American guy but I can't stand dating American girls, they are so confusing and annoying. Even if they like you they play "hard to get" so that they dont come off as desperate (aka they pretend to not like you so that you like them... makes perfect sense right?). Then after pretending to not like you if you dont take action, or return the favor by showing her you dont like her then its suddenly your fault. American girls never take the blame on themselves, its always my fault as the guy. Then of course its frowned upon for them to ask you out, so even though they are all about "equality" in the relationship (refusing to let you pay for dates, telling you not to treat her like a housewife, spending more time with friends then you, etc) they still refuse to go talk to a guy they like unless he talks to them first. There is this perception here that tons of confidence is the greatest thing ever so you find tons of American women who are too confident in themselves, they think they are the greatest thing on earth and their egos become hard to deal with. My friends keep telling me to give them another chance, but that ship has sailed, I realized that there are some girls in America who aren't like this, but they are hard to find. Why put up with all this crap searching everywhere for a girl that isn't annoying when I could go overseas and get a hot girl who is willing to cook, and clean for me, and who is a super sweet, nice girl with little to no effort. Seriously within 3 days of being overseas I found many girls I liked. I spent 20 years of my life in America talking to tons of girls, going on dates with some, and they all had problems, they just didn't appeal to me at all. The quality of women is so much better overseas but my buddies get mad at me for this, am I justified in what I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• no. preferences are preferences, have fun!

Most Helpful Guy

• Every girl that rejected me in the past was American so yeah; I am going to date some foreign women when it comes to finally dating. I want the foreign girl to know I am hard worker: in the gym and career. I want her to know that a sweet American man like me can be someone she can be with.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't bother reading all that shit but no, it's not bad. You do you.

What Guys Said 4

• If I did decide to date it would definitely be a foreign woman. You are right.
    American women expectations are too high for me and when you do get them. It wasn't worth it in the long run.

• I think it's bad for you cause you'll be missing on some amazing American women, but I actually think you're doing them a favor.

• Lol, its too bad they are missing out on me, a handsome guy with a good job, the foreign women love that. While the American women are stuck with a mediocre guy working a meaningless job, my girl will be so much better off. If only the American women I used to date had listened to me when I told them that they had some work to do, they could be so much better off then they are now.

• If you say so, then good for you man. I hope you find that foreign woman you're looking for ;)

• Same, i love girls from other places than america, the accent, the individuality etc... every girl here is practically vanilla. I want diversity, accent, independence, care and devotion. Not some half wit girl stuck on stupid.
    I don't believe all American girls are bad, but honestly just look around its really pathetic how girls are treated and act in our culture. I do not think love is simply a game.

• To be honest you put it more bluntly then I would ever have, not that all American girls are half wit stupid, thats more harsh then what I believe, but I certainly think they are bullheads who are set in their ways. You tell a girl "You dress terribly, you could look so much better if you dressed better" and they tell you "You can't tell me how to dress". You tell a girl "Honestly dyed hair looks terrible, just keep it natural" and what does she do, she goes and dyes it. You tell an American girl "Dont date that guy he is a tool who is just using you" what does she do, she dates that tool anyway. At some point I get tired of trying to get them to change, because they dont listen, even if they need to hear it. They also treat dating like a game which pisses me off. I date a girl so that I can potentially enter a ldr with her... it isn't some kind of crappy game, its serious business, but American women dont seem to understand that.

• lol yeah i put it way too bluntly. No filter up there, but yes i can agree with what you are saying. There are worthwhile girls out there, no doubt in the US. However in American culture from what i have seen, it as hardly worth while to pursue.

• Yes its a very interesting dynamic actually. American women think that the harder it is to get a girl, the better she is, so they all try to be hard to get so that they are "better" unfortunately this just doesn't work at all. What ends up happening is you have to try super hard to get a girl who isn't actually that great (although she certainly thinks she is). Meanwhile you can go overseas and exert 10% of the effort, and get a girl that is the same, or even better. As I said and you said, there are nice American girls out there, but as I said you have to hunt for them, and when you find them assuming they aren't already taken, you have to exert a ton of effort to get them. Compare that to foreign girls with whom nice girls are plentiful and easy to find, and you can see why I tell my buddies I prefer foreign girls.

• Not at all plus American girls ain't all that really sometimes you gotta mix things up... 👍👍