Why are cute guys that like anime so hard to find?

Why are cute guys that like anime so hard to find? I mean really it is so hard to find a guy that even knows about Sailor Moon, Death Note, Evangelion or any anime for that matter.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 52

• define cute. Are you expecting a social butterfly filled to overflow with confidence chiseled jaw line and a six pack? Because chances are that isn't going to happen. These kinds of things generally become popular with social outliers ie nerds, and while that does not mean they cannot be attractive the fact is your usually an outlier for a reason ie looks, social skills (or lack there of), etc. Whats the probability that you fall into that catagory as well? This is not an attack in any way (I very much liked evangelion, very intelligent great ending. Death Note was good until it started getting ridicoulus half way through. Sailor moon was always terrible (sorry but its the truth :D ) I was actually a big fan of berserk (great story with great character development. in short I am one of those outliers) So basicly define cute and that is probably going to be where your problems begin.

• cause most people aren't weeaboos and the ones that are are nerdy white kids.

• It's funny because it's true lol

• Nah, I have only watched some, you should be able to tell that I am a hermit because I'm on here all the time instead of having a life.(hey I have joked about way worse, no harm no foul :D )

• 2|2
  • Death note was awesome :). haven't seen the other ones though. But depends, I seem to run into people all the time of guys who have watched anime, im pretty new to it all myself, but I heard so much good about it for so many years now and just wanted to give it all a shot :). Although I dont fit the cute thing, more like hideous creautre :).

• No don't say that.

• @Oberon960 True, while no doubt many are kinda shallow, people dont look deep enough still and yeah, dismiss people. Lord knows how many times people have thought one way about me, only to be proven very wrong later.

• I'm with @RachelBrigs on this 1. Since just like she said "It... just attracts certain kinds of people. Good luck". Which usually seems to be the Amercian reject looking people of the world. Because it seems that you have a better chance of seeing a shooting star, than to meet a "cute" anime fan IRL.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../oh-well-o.gif But then again, I've probably seen everything that's worth watching that isn't in the "spice of life/schoolgirl" category in the anime world. So I can't talk LOL

I ain't a weeaboo or "legit" otaku tho. But I know my stuff in the anime world ^_^

• You're looking in the wrong places my dear weeaboo. I for one love anime. Death Note being my favorite. My band is actually doing a cover of the second opening, What's Up People?, later today.

• xD And I'm here like
    "You know Death Note, right?"
    'Alright, so...' Yeah anime lovers all around xD I think you're being unlucky :s

• Because guys like me who like anime aren't good looking.

• Evangelion / Death Note woooo! Don't worry, they're out there. They may just keep it hidden until someone expresses an interest :)

• haha sailor moon only. for the love! but well it depends there are many other factors than just a preference to a relationship of any kind.

not hard to find at all they just tend to be at home rather than outside cause they are busy watching animes

• I happen to be a fiercly handsome guy who likes anime. Although I have my complaints about this season. I miss quality anime.

• I'm a cute girl who likes anime, though I'm currently watching Osomatsu-San while waiting for spring for season 3 of Sailor Moon Crystal.

• This is my first time on this site and Id say I am a solid 8/10 with a muscular body, 5'10'', Sleek-Styled Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Going somewhere in life, loves video games and anime... sooooo I mean we do exist? (FYI I just started the naruto episodes 2 weeks ago and I am already on 218 soooo yeah)

• because anime is so godawful. no person with any IQ higher then their age will like it... but good luck flipping burgers.

• I like anime have an IQ of 130 and studying at university. Just saying. :p

• @GentleLittleBird so then you don't like that horrid anime then.. you just want to find a guy that likes it... gotcha... lol

• I'm not the one, who asked that question.
      I'm just someone, who loves anime.

• Evangelion, I don't like the premise. Death Note, I started but never finished. Sailor Moon, I love it.
    I don't know if I'm cute, but I do like anime.

• Why is hard to find someone I like?

The universe is a probability matrix based off random order, it's structured but it's still chaotic in terms of it's potential optimal standard, you won't always get what you want or like, but sometimes if your lucky or you work hard enough you'll get what you need, focus on that.

• I've seen plenty of them at Fanime. Maybe you're just seeing the bottom of the barrel.

• its not that we are hard to find its that we are shy and dont come out with it right away it took my girlfriend to talk about how much she likes it for me to come out and say i like it and now we are so happy and always together just talk about it first

• It's because we're all inside watching anime, reading manga or playing VNs. :D

• You're probably looking in the wrong place. Maybe go to an anime con and see if there's any guy you like, talk to them, get their Skype name and then keep contact or something

• Watch better anime : Death Note is pretty cool though, With that tater chip eating bastard!

• Sailor Moon is manly for girls, so it's make sense that not many guys was watching it, but with that said I still heard about it. Anyway you would not find many guys that like anime in clubs and such, for obvious reasons, but you are likely to find more guys that like anime among nerdy guys. Also outside of japan anime is less popular then in japan itself, which make an sense.

• Guys that watch sailor moon exist but they're pretty uncommon.

• I didn't said that they didn't exist, even guys that watch "my little pony" exist, but it didn't change the fact that those kind shows are mainly for girls, and that it's totally make an sense that most guys are not fan of them, that why I think that is was an quite bad example to have in your list for guys, it's hard enough to find an guys that like more boyish animes, so there is no need to push your luck. :)

• hun can I see what you look like?

• Oh fuck me dry.

• Sailor Moon was directly responsible for the first boner I can remember. I couldn't tell you anything about the storyline though...

• *Raise hand*
    Sailor Moon though?
    Welcome to NHK, Hetalia, Deathnote, Basilisk lol
    I guess the extremes (weboos) just take it too far

• I don't know any cute girls that are into anime, so I feel your pain :(

• its really the opposite... is this a troll question?

• @mistnigqa808 you like anime were you at?

• because the focus group of most animes are the lonly, socially outcast people as that´s the role of almost every animes main character, which whome they identify with.

• Because cute guys aren't creeps.

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 18

• I think it might be one of those things where a guy can't be everything you like. The holy trinity: be cute, have the best personality, genuinely share your interests.

You get 2 out of 3 at the most. xD

• Sailor Moon, Death Note and Evangelion is setting the bar pretty low :P

• What are you talking about? 90% of guys like anime and a handful are smoking hot.

Must be where you live because just about every nerdy guy I know is cute and likes anime

• Any CUTE ANIME LOVERS? HELLO? Where are y'all hiding? haha

• Cause no one cute likes anime

• Lol... I found one for myself. Now we only talk anime. Our conversations make no sense to outsiders...

• Anime's still kinda niche. My boyfriend is beautiful but he only really likes one anime. I'm fine with that. Not everybody I like has to like everything I like.

• Cuz quite frankly most guys that are into that stuff are creeps or nerds. My friend met 3 guys at hashicon and yea they were cute but they willingly slept with an underaged girl... Creeps i say...

• Thank god not many like that 😂

• It... just attracts certain kinds of people. Good luck

• @mistnigqa808 is cute and like anime.

• Because they're already taken. :p

• Or you're looking in the wrong place or you're very picky in regards of 'cute guys' because they are easier to find than you think

• I have never met an attractive guy who likes anime..

• that's literally my life. I am an anime lover who likes guys with flippy hair. is that too much to ask?

• I have one guy friend who loves anime, I could hook you up haha 😉

• Anime is always showing ideal looking