How can I comfort my girlfriend while she's crying?

My girlfriend is pregnant with twins she's going on a trip with some of her friends today to the movies she doesn't want to go without me she wants me to go with her. She's really tired she just got up they're coming to get her at 9 this morning they'll be gone all day. She's in bed resting she's been crying a little. I think I might go with her she really needs me. How can I comfort her?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You should go with her man. Make her your priority. But first, find out with is upsetting your sweetheart. And yeah, you'll be able to comfort her from then thereafter.

On how? Cuddle with her and speak gently to her. Treat her as if made of glass and losten to her when she is talking without interupting. Then say your piece when she is done.

• It'sery difficult to comfort a crying woman: if you do too much of it, she'll cry harder. If you don't do enough, she'll cry more to because you don't understand her.

• You go to her and give her a big hug and a kiss her on the cheek.