Have you ever been approached by a guy/girl on the streets?

It never happened to me

How did you feel about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, they begged for money for a bus to ticket.
    They probably had a crush on me lol jk

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes this has happened to me a few times.
    Especially last summer, we have a refugee centre quite close to where I live and I guess tall, blond women with a nice ass must be some exotic treat for them it's quite crazy how often guys would follow me around asking to be friends and to go get some coffee or saying they are all I need in life. One guy even sat in the park reading a book all day for weeks in a row trying to talk to me every time I walked by (I walk my dog in the park everyday so that happened quite often)
    Some would follow me throughout the park only to block my way later forcing me to talk to them... It's not all fun believe me.

What Guys Said 10

• Only a few times. I felt okay, I guess; I'd rather do the approaching/pursuing if I'm being totally honest.

• Yes I have had many women come up to me on the street, the mall, even while playing golf or other social functions even while bike riding.. on more then one meeting this led to a date for me and her.. a couple of other times it happened.. one women said to me.. I know someone who knows you very well and told me you wear such and such.. is this true.. well in those two cases one was just a smart ass wanna be so I told her to take a hike.. but the other one I liked right away and we both smiled after she asked that.. to her I was very honest and told her my story.. in the end it led to a date as well.. I do okay with the opposite sex.. even tho I wear some different clothing then others, but not all women look at this as a stumbling block.. that makes me smile always

• Of course I have been

• I have quite a bit at places where people tend to socialize by girls and guys but I don't remember that happening walking down the street. I used to walk to work along a busy road and pretty often cars with girls honked at me as they drove by 🐔🐔. One car even ended up hitting the center railing and scraping their car when honking lol. I bet most girls wouldn't try and talk to a guy just walking down the street though.

• Not good looking enough for that

• Never happened to me either.

• Does the breezeway of an apartment complex count? If so, then yes, for an invitation to go skinny dipping.

• Never happened before

• Yes the guy had to go to the e. r for 12 stitches.

• Look at all these answers from females... no wonder less guys are approaching nowadays.

What Girls Said 16

• Eh, like 3-4 times in my life, but mostly buy guys 3-5 years younger than me -_- Or total creeps.

• creeps aka guys you don't find attractive? or real creeps

• Define a real creep... how do we know we're being creeps? Ok take this scenario. I was in line behind a girl and said "hey! That skirt looks really nice on you :)" She said thanks and started fidgeting with her phone with her head down. Did I creep her out?

• Im assuming no answer means I am a creep

• I always surprise people because I am SO ALL ABOUT TALKING.

Like, they'll come up to me, and then I'll be like bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla! Me me me me me! LOL
    And they just... get overwhelmed. And, like, wither up and slink away. COMMUNICATION OVERDOSE.

My height doesn't help, either.

• Yes, I have. I'm too awkward to talk to them much though, haha.

• Yes I have.. not really happy about it. Was offended in a way

• Yeah, usually by guys 20 years older than me. One stalked me for a good 20 or so minutes before he came up to say anything, and it was more intrusive conversation than friendly.

:\

• Once or twice.

• Yes, I have been probably 5-6 times

• Was it akward? Did you enjoy it?

• Yes, and it was awkward for me.

• Yeah, I have

• Was it awkward or creepy?

• Nah, not really. I love meeting people😛 when someone approaches it can end up in an interesting conversation

• Like twice in my entire lifetime...

• Yes I have, typically when I'm out alone. I don't mind, if the guy is respectful about it. What irritates me is the guys being sleaze balls about it. It's uncomfortable. I just say thank you respectfully I can't flirt I'm too shy and socially awkward for that haha

• No I never have been.

• Too many times by creepers
    But once the dude seemed genuine and nice, I just wasn't interested cause it was weird the way he approached me

• No, I don't think that's ever happened to me.

• Yes. I hv been.

• Yes and the guy always ends up being ugly