How long do you wait for sex when your dating?

• 1-2 weeks
    12% (3)32% (6)20% (9)Vote
  • 3-4 weeks
    20% (5)16% (3)18% (8)Vote
  • 1-2 months
    20% (5)21% (4)20% (9)Vote
  • 2-3 months
    16% (4)11% (2)14% (6)Vote
  • 4 months or more
    32% (8)20% (4)28% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't "wait for sex". Sex is only one of the things I'm looking at usually.

Unless the woman makes it plain she just wants a sexual relationship (that has only happened twice) I assume she wants a progressively closer relationship leading to commitment because that's what nearly all women seem to want, from me anyway.
    I go into dating because I find her attractive and i don't see any red flags and I try to get to know her in every way that matters, including sexually.

What usually happened is she decided I would do nicely but I was not sure. Once she decides I have to make a decision to continue or not, otherwise I'm stringing her along. In most case when I show reluctance to go along with her plan she starts trying to manage me (shows her true colors so to speak) and I'm gone.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no set number for me. Whenever it feels right, man.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on the reason/explanation and my intentions with the lady. At my age, I date to find someone for a long term relationship. While I want to enjoy a physical relationship, I don't want to date anyone who is promiscuous. If they are waiting because of sincerely held beliefs, then I will respect that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think your question is directed to other women? Guys are DTF anytime, anywhere. We wouldn't ask the woman out if we didn't find them attractive in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose until you are both ready - No fixed time parameters

0|1
    0|0
  • It varies for everyone, and no set number, but pretty quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex can mean many things, if you mean release... 3 dates. You you mean sex proper (p inside of v) I am willing to wait a LONG time as long as other stuff is happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her and he reasons/ beliefs and of course, if she is worth the trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as I am able to seduce her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely not until they know a lot about me. I'm not just going to give my body up to just anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually about 2 months. I like to get to know a person first and feel comfortable with them.

0|0
    0|0