Would you date somebody on here?

Would you date someone on here on gag or have you ever been on a date with someone on here or who would you like to go on a date with from gag?

0|0
17|29

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly I would need to check whether the person is fake or not
    Then I would talk with her in a real life, which is very different from messages where you can easily made up witty and nice responses. Plus, I prefer much more (and maybe i'm much better) in talking in real voice than by messages.
    After all that, she is just a friend yet. Then after lots of talks then i could start becoming interested to meet in real life for something concrete like a relationship

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I did meet my boyfriend on here lol

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Yes, I would meet someone from GAG and yes, I would date them if it were mutual. This is an interesting site.

2|0
    0|0
  • This where I met my girlfriend on here, I recommend getting to know that person first and try to convince him or her to show there face on a video chatting service.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I would, but only if we can meet in person, like I wouldn't have an online relationship.
    There are some girls here worth dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm not hot enough so no one wants to message me >.< so i guess not, but i'm not opposed to the idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • no
    filler

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some really great people on here but I'm alway leery of people I don't know in real life. I typically have on line friends and real life friends. Rarely do the two cross.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so Its setting me up to fail from what I have seen around here

0|1
    0|0
  • I met Janett21 for a drink. It wasn't a date.

1|0
    0|0
  • I view it totally as a social site maybe if I was 25 years younger who knows how I would think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no not likely there is really only a handful of people if that, that I wouldn't mind being with on here.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well then you just said a handful of people that you wouldn't mind being with so you would then date from this site

• @Iron_Man I said there were a handful of people I wouldn't mind being with but that overall it is unlikely that the act itself will happen, there is a difference.

• After a few get togethers and hanging out seeing if we would connect and she lives relatively close yeah I'd try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I probably would. I've been meeting people off the net since I was 14 lol. Although, it's been at least 5 years since I have done it.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell naw!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol that funny why not?

• Show All
    • @Daynada sorry, i meant crazy, stupid and/or desperate/insecure. of course not all, but at least 66%

• Oh yeah, I know 🙂 I dealt with some stupid people and I've even got blocked by some lol no worries I knew what you meant

• For sure, unfortunately life doesn't allow that to happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Highly doubt it. I'm just here so I won't get fined.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so. I would have to practically already know the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, as long as they liked me. And were below 18. And I liked them. And pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would... but they are all so far away :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but trying to get a date on here is as hard as trying on an actual dating site. Online dating is difficult for guys 😐 we have to somehow convince a girl we are worthy

0|0
    0|0
  • There's just one user that I would date.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not possible to date someone without meeting them.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yhis isn't a dating site...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. It's a long story.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh come on tell me the story make it short story though or long I'll listen

• Well, for one thing, I don't wanna offend anyone on here. My views are drastically different from most people's here.

• Oh okay nevermind then keep it a secret well if you want to message me and tell me you can instead of saying it on here

• No to young but like the input

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • this is the internet it's not real

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Yeeeees I already told him that lol @PiuBelloAmante I would definitely date him if we lived at least on the same continent lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I came Close only a few times since being on GAG for over two years and still Counting, @southerngirly10
    Once was way across the other side of God's country and the other was more of a stone's Throw... However, I realized in Time, better off here Online.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I might consider it. I used to have a crush on the late and great @jackkerouac77, and I also have a weird something going on currently with a user who, while not deactivated, isn't active anymore.

But I've never been in a relationship with anyone here. Eh, I'm big on traveling so I mean... I wouldn't be against traveling to see them. As long as they're in the U. S. A., it wouldn't be a big deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but only if we lived close.
    Wouldn't do the whole LDR thing again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. There are a few guys on here whose views I really love hearing and maybe we'd b compatible, but I just can't see myself pursuing a relationship online and translating it into real life. Not against or anything, and I don't think it's lame... I just can't see it happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • No unless he was super rich and attractive hahah!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, highly unlikely. i dunno. i don't plan on dating anytime soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never. It would probably be a turn off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most likely not. I came here to give and get advice. Not use as a dating service.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd meet someone from here ☺️.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am dating someone on G@G but I am dating him in real life. I bothered him until I made an account.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah man...
    they are all too far from me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think here is nobody from my country and i don't like long distance relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, better than dating sites, I don't think we can be fake here..

1|1
    0|0
  • @FirmSteam is soooo hot, I want him. Now.

0|0
    0|0