What to wear on your first date?

So I'm going on a date tomorrow with this guy I've been talking to for a couple weeks now. We're just going to the movies and I don't know maybe going out to eat afterwards. Sooo I've never been on a date and I'm kinda nervous and I don't know what to wear. My friend said don't dress formal but don't dress too casual but that doesn't really help. My sister said to not wear leggings because its not dressy enough for a first date. I'm not sure what to wear , any ideas?

It was the best first date ever:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wearing anything you feel confident and comfortable.
    Just don't forget to wear a cute smile on that beautiful face :P

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're only going to a movie and out to eat, maybe some nice looking jeans and a sweater. You don't need to be too fancy, but don't look like a slob lol

What Guys Said 5

• Always dress depending on the date. If you're going somewhere fancy, dress fancy. If you're just going out to the movies and then go eat, just dress casual.

• Why was it the best date ever?

• Just throw on some booty shorts and call it a day

• Whatever it is it should be comfortable.

• The best date I ever went on, the girl wore leggings.

What Girls Said 2

• Well If I was going on a date! I would wear something tight... I would actually plan to buy new clothes! So tight and flowly top!

• I would go for jeans or a long skirt plus a smart top that shows a little bit of cleavage to get his interest.