Should I try and hit on a girl?

Would it be ok to hit on a random girl in public? Or would it come off as creepy? I have poor social skills so I think I might fail, lol, but I've never hit on a girl or approached a girl ever in my life. If I don't do something, I will never get my first girlfriend πŸ˜“πŸ˜“ Rejection is my biggest fear.

should i try it? I'm kinda scared to though πŸ˜”

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it's not a physical hitting we're referring to, go for it! Don't be generic though. I would honestly rather hear something cheesy that makes me laugh than something everyone and his/her grandmother have heard.

• Haha, just romantic hitting πŸ˜‰ I honestly wouldn't know what to say, maybe like " hi there, I'm looking for... your number". I wonder if something like that would work😜

• Haha. "I've seen to have lost my number. Mind if I get yours?" Maybe something like... Do you have a quarter? I need to tell my mom I met the girl of my dreams. Haha. No, don't do that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do it, most women are afraid of their own shadow so if they're afraid it's not you, it's them.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I always try to meet random girls in public. It is easier if she is alone but the "hitting" word is not correct. I do it because it is fun to meet new people for me at least. It can feel awkward for you at the beginning and you will sure eat a rejection sometimes. But if you learn how to keep calm when talking with random strangers, you will feel more confident. And to do that, you need experience which is gained by talking, talking and talking. Don't wait go out and start a topic with a random stranger to get used to. Just talk to her about some topic and thank her then leave. If you do this regularly, in time you will get less nervous and act cool. But if you see that the conversation really goes well at first, then you can move into meeting step. But first i recommend you only talking. For example when you approach:
    Hey! What do you think when a random stranger comes and talks to you?
    ...
    Why?
    ...
    But bla bla bla.. You will get more creative in time and get the conversation going.
    Good luck ;)

• You should hit the gym first. You already have a good jawline and if you bulk up some it's give you a very masculine look. Personally, I'd shave the hair and grow a light beard.

Also when you chat with women please for the love of god pay attention to her body language and eye contact.

• Just do it. It's extremely likely that she'll think you're a creep, but if you ever want to get a girlfriend, you need to get used to rejection. Dating sucks for men, but that's just how life is. Deal with it or stop complaining.

• Yeah, I need to just not care. I've never been in a relationship before and really want one. you sound confident, are you good with the ladies? I guess I need to accept that guys are at kinda disadvantage in datingπŸ˜“