I asked my girlfriend where does she see herself in 10 years and I wasn't in it?

She said: "All I want in life it just to be happy but hopefully in 10yrs time I'll have my dream job, not have money worries, be fit, healthy and loved"

Should I be concered, She obviously doesn't see me in her future?

Most Helpful Girl

• "and loved"

that's you.

Most Helpful Guy

• That doesn't automatically mean that she doesn't see you in her future. Maybe she didn't specify still being with you or marrying you because she felt like it would've been obvious. She might have said that had you asked where she saw the both of you 10 years from now.

• 4 months

• Well right now would be a little too soon for her to know that she'd still be with you 10 whole years from now.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You're over-thinking it. Usually when someone is asked where they see themselves in ten years, they mostly think about careers. Plus, she said "to be loved". That ought to count for something.

• How long have you been dating?