He sent me pictures?

I'm honestly confused. so this guy I'm friends with/have hung out with a few times at parties and stuff randomly texted me pictures of himself like as a baby and when he was younger? Like I was like why did u send them and he was like I thought you might like them.. I have no history of liking him or anything but I have drunk texted him a few times and commented on his photos so maybe he thinks I like him or something I don't know. Any idea cos it's random and he never texts me, also I was thinking it could be his friends but why would they do that and send them to ME?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just randomly and not when you're talking? I dunno but it's kind of sweet. He might think you like him. sounds like a nice guy

• So he thinks I like him but why send them then, what was the purpose I still don't get iy

• Is he trying to get to know me then or what? We weren't even talking at the time which was weird

• Well, be flattered he was thinking of you. Maybe he was drunk too 😝