We kissed but I felt nothing?

am i supposed to feel sparks? all it felt like was lips touching lips, it was just normal i didn't get super happy about it afterwards. does this mean he didn't feel anything too?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am the same, but I think with me it goes even further. Maybe I've just never been mega attracted to any girl I've kissed, but I've never felt much from a kiss, it's always been just meh at best and even a bit gross and worst! And no, I'm not gay, I'm mega attracted to women, just kissing leaves me a bit cold.

Truth is, I only do it to please them and hopefully that doesn't make me too bad a kisser, because I try to pretend I'm into it for them! I'd rather she just stuck her hand down my pants and got on with it in all honesty! Sorry ladies :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you don't like him as much?

What Guys Said 11

• Sparks when you kiss?
    Real life is not a Disney movie or twilight or whatever is popular with the kids these days.
    It's a fantasy. And those people who claim they feel sparks are simply trying to describe a deep sensation of attraction, lust, desire and connection, or any other label you want to put on it.

A kiss is not something magical that makes fireworks go off and you all happy. A kiss is just a kiss. It's you, in your imagination that create all the other things.

• yeah and then this song comes out of the sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkCeN4PLR10

and you see colors swirling around you and angels dance in the distance...

no it means you either weren't emotionally attracted or he wasn't good at kissing...

• all it is is lips touching lips. There are no actual sparks girl.

• It's supposed to be swift as the coursing river, but with all the force of a great typhoon and strength of a raging fire, and feel as mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

• High probability that you're not all that into him.

• No, did you really expect too? That kind of stuff only happens in movies, and as the people of old say "If you feel butterflies around a person, leave them, they are not for you" You should feel comfortable with him, but if thats not what you're asking, I have no Idea how to help you.

• You are kinda suppose too I mean you always to feel that, but doesn't always it's happened to me but 2 or 3 times actually it kinda sucks...

• You probably kissed a beta male.

• Just wasn't meant to me

• for him I don't know. But as you described there was no chemical.

• How long have you been seeing him?

What Girls Said 8

• There's usually not really sparks. For me I start to like kissing more the more familiar I am with the guy/the more I get to know him the more attracted I get. I'm slow to fall in love, but I think if you enjoy spending time with him you should just play it by ear.

• No. That's just a lie romance movies try to perpetuate.

• In my first kiss I didn't felt sparks or anything as well. I wasn't into the guy and I had a lot crossing my mind because I was nervous, so maybe that's why. The first time I experience that was years after when I was kissing a guy I really liked.

• I kissed several people, never enjoying it, just thinking it was that I didn't like kissing.. and then I kissed someone I liked, and I actually felt "it", so yeah, I believe its a pretty good indicator..

• it means you don t like him that much or he is a bad kisser lol.
    it happened to me too

• his emotion differ from yours, you should just ask him did he feel anything? and you're not supposed to feel sparks unless you think or know you're inlove with the person or you fr like them

• No butterflies nothing? i don't think u r with the right guy

• like you have to have some sort of connection, maybe try it again