What do you think of this situation?

So I have a boyfriend of 3 months. I just found out a week 1/2 ago that he had a dating profile pof. I told him about it and he said that he isn't using it and that it is being deleted. Today he still has his dating profile and he is still going online. I don't know if he is taking to any one or not. But to me out seems like he is and isn't being honest about it. I ask him why he made and he will not answer the question and I play dumb and ask if he deleted it and won't answer that. I'm not sure what to do or think about this situation.

I had a friend talk to him and he told her he was single and had been for a long time. I asked him about it and he told me that she messaged him first and that it was his profile but he was deleting which he still hasn't done that. And now he is trying me that it isn't his profile and that it was his cousin talking to her and hours cousin using the profile. I'm not sure I believe that excuse. What to you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well one thing is obvious, he isn't a man of his word

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to be honest with you. Tell him there is no reason not to be. That you haven't been together very long and if he isn't ready for a committed relationship that you would rather he just be upfront about it. It doesn't mean all shots are off but that you need to redefine the nature of your relationship. Then you're both free to explore other options. He'll either hate the idea of you seeing someone else and cut the crap, or you'll have a genuine conversation and get on an even playing ground where he can't make you look foolish.

What Guys Said 2

• when you checked he might have been deleting it and like facebook it might have the 30 days remove thing but if he's always on it then i wouldn't trust him

• Sounds like he's messing around

What Girls Said 1

• You don't really need anymore proof you already know what he is up to your friend confirmed that