Anyone Ever been in my situation? I feel like such a bitch, help?

Please talk sense back into me. Lol. I love this guy with my heart and soul. And no one seems to care to get to know him. Lots of rumors and shit about him, people call him weird and a drug dealer. He's just an outcast, and he just doesn't like talking to people. I'm the girl in sports, good grades, well known all that stuff... I just am antisocial so we click if you're like why the hell are u guys together. But people are saying things like "ew" or "what're you thinking" about my feelings for him. It gets under my skin so bad. High school is cruel. ): I feel bad I let these things get to me. What should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't feel bad for letting your bfs troubles get to you. You love him, that's how you should feel so you can work through it together.

What Guys Said 2

• "High school is cruel." If you are 21, why are you talking about high school?

• I was wondering the same thing

• "He's just an outcast, and he just doesn't like talking to people. I'm the girl in sports, good grades, well known all that stuff." When something like this happens, usually the "more normal" person is trying to rescue the "less normal" person. The thinking usually goes like this: "if I rescue him, he will be so grateful that he will fall in love with me. I'm not worthy enough to be loved by others, so I hope this will work."

Many people have tried that tactic and it almost never works. Think about why you are feeling attracted to him. He makes you feel more normal, accepted. Those are nice feelings and the proper basis for a friendship but not enough for a romantic relationship.

• No, hun. I know my worth fully. I am a really confident person, and I have plenty of options. But, I want him. He makes me happy, smile all the time, and we have a good connection we balance each other beautifully. Sorry, I don't believe that is the case.

• Just say sorry

What Girls Said 0