Is it weird or a red flag if a guy hasn't had sex in years?

Girls is it weird if the guy you're going on a date with hasn't had sex in more than 5 years? its personally been a very long time since I've had any sexual acitivity and its been a couple yeara since I've even made out with anyone. I've never been in a relationship before either so if a girl knew these things would she avoid me? i mean the thing is its not by choice, in fact its the exact opposite. i would have been having sex daily if it was possible. and also i dont inform women about any of these things but i think they might pick up on it. I went through the desperate stage after the first year but then i went through the depressed stage and finally got over it and im just in the disappointed and discontent stage which isn't as self defeating as the desperate or depressed stage. But i honestly feel like women can probably recognize that im undesirable somehow , do you think there's any truth? also I've used tinder and for some reason i always get mstches with the women who are just looking for friends on their bio. And 9/10 matches also hardly respond. Its getting ridiculous and i have to lie to my friends and family about being a bachelor so i dont have to admit this embarrasing little secret of mine. However my family has also made comments implying they think im gay lol. Basically im just looking for some input from women and maybe other guys about whether women have a sense that a guy is unsuccesful.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a red flag or a problem for me if a man hasn't had sex in years. I'd rather have that than a man who is sleeping with different women about every week.

• The thing is that the guy who sleeps with a bunch of women all the time is generally good looking and also really charming. And realistically i'm no better--I would be having sex a lot except that not a lot of women are interested. What do you think of that out of curiosity?

• Yeah i mean I get a lot of women who just want to be friends--its like on tinder how i'll get a lot of matches, but they're always just looking to meet new people and not looking for anything like a relationship or a hookup.

• Yes, you shouldn't go after those women. They aren't serious and would get bored eventually. Tinder is an app where a lot of women are who are just looking for dates and looking for handsome men in their neighbourhood.

What Girls Said 3

• Be confident. It's a long time to go without sex, but not unheard of.

If you're confident about yourself, she'll sense it. :)

• confidence is a non issue for me as i have no problem asking women out or talking to them. the issue is thst it doesn't go anywhere since its like they recognize my inexperience or something somehow

• As in when I go on a date it usually goes fine and I can make her laugh plus there aren't many awkward silences or anything, but then the girl usually puts up a barrier of sorts--she adds distance, leaves a good amount of space when sitting down, and her body language is closed off and clearly not open to making any kind of move.

• Hmm. Try to remember when you noticed she put up some distance and what happened right before. Not so women are the same, so if this had happened multiple times, it's likely something is being over looked.

• Its kinda a plus it wouldn't take long lol.

• She could be a little bit surprised but I don't think she would see it as a problem...

What Guys Said 0