So I like this guy, but it's pretty obvious that he likes my best friend. All my friends know I like him, and I don't know what to do? Any advice?

My best friend, the girl he likes, knows that I like him. We've been friends for a while, and he texts me sometimes, but he only views me as a friend, and I don't know what to do :/

Most Helpful Guy

• If he only views you as a friend, then it's not happening, the end.

If she only views him as a friend, that's not happening.

If she likes him and he likes her, then your crush on him doesn't seem particularly relevant. There's no real reason for them not to date just because you like him. He doesn't have to stay single. Just like if some guy likes you and you don't like him back, does that mean no other guy should date you out of respect to him?

What Guys Said 3

• Just be friends. let it go and be yourself, focus on what things you should do and do you best to achieve it. after that maybe you will meet other nice guys

• Go for him

• he its obvious talk to him more and ask some questions about him

What Girls Said 0